Posted February 25, 2011
FRANK HARTSFIELD IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN LEON COUNTY AND THROUGHOUT FLORIDA. I HAVE HAD AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE HERE FROM K-3RD GRADE SO FAR. THE TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE WONDERFUL WHEN IT COMES TO THE NEEDS AND ACADEMICS FOR THE STUDENTS, WAY TO GO HARTSFIELD ELEMENTARY AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. 5 STARS *****

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
I love this school the teachers are awsome and the curriculum is wonderful too! My kids love the school also! the kids there will succeed to the fullest with help of their parents and teachers. love this school!

Posted March 09, 2009

Frank Hartsfield Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
I am very happy to say that I finally found a school that meets my son's needs. The administration and teachers are very well organized and caring. This is the best public school my son has ever been to in the State of Florida. Thanks.

Posted July 09, 2008
In my opion Hartsfield Elementary has the best ESE programs in Leon County now. The teachers and aides are so caring, but still expect alot out of their students no matter the students' ability. I feel at ease when my child is at school knowing that they are in good and capable hands.

Frank Hartsfield Elementary School 2

Posted March 25, 2008
As a graduate of Hartsfield, I was excited to have my child attend the same school I did. Well, things are totally different. Kids are not be accounted for (lose), some teachers and the principal patients are unprofessional. I am very disappointed with Hartsfield, I expected more. Therefore, I could not recommend Hartsfield to anyone at this present time.

Posted September 18, 2006
As a mother of a child in second grade, I've been very pleased with Hartsfield Elementary. The school is very involved with trying to make the school a pleasant and educational experience for the children. They have an excellent accelerated learning program for grades 3-5 which provides higher learning one day a week for the upper level kids. There is a lot of emphasis from grades 2-5 to take accelerated reading tests throughout the week. This encourages ongoing reading. There are also educational field trips. Finally, the extended day care program is good and the children enjoy the activities and are given time to do homework. The faculty have a positive attitude and seem to enjoy their work. I mentor 1 hour a week, so I observe some of these activities first hand. So far, my experience, as well as my daughter's at Frank Hartsfield Elementary has been very enjoyable.

Frank Hartsfield Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2006
I think the quality of the academic programs are wonderful. My son particular loves his science lab. He spends several minutes telling me about the snakes, mices and crabs, etc. He also is excited about the vegetable garden. I thinks Hartsfield has the perfect balance, a caring and learning enviornment. I think they nurture the whole student, academically and emotionally.

Frank Hartsfield Elementary School
1414 Chowkeebin Nene, Tallahassee, FL  32301
Last modified Frank Hartsfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Hartsfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top