1,253 students|Leon

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

They contradict that they have great measures against bullying

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They urge you to be focus and put you through subjects that are based to you

Effective school leaders: Agree

You have to be your future's founder

Develops character: Agree

I would strongly agree but no because the school has to be stricter

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They help you to their best and they have consideration

Amount of homework: Agree

They give homeworks but it's not difficult because you have time to finish them

Because It can help me build my future

This is my children 1st year at Rickards. They were at Leon High where the staff did not give them a chance. People do change. The guidance council at Rickards Mr. King has been a life saver for my children. He took the time out to help my girls and now they are back on track for graduation. Sometimes if people would take the time to care instead of passing judgment, results like this would show. I am thankful that Richards High faculty had patience. Leon school is prejudice. They try to hide it but it shows greatly. Only if you walked a mile in my shoes with Leon High!!!!!!! Cudos Dr. King at Rickards.

My sons are still friends with those he made at this school. Although the school is lacking in some ways, the overall goal is to educate. The IB program turns out kids that are competent and poised to interact as leaders in our community and nation. I think it is the best education that Leon County has to offer. The teachers are dedicated, talented, and offer more support to students than is required of teachers in more affluent schools in the county. The diversity at Rickards gave my sons the opportunity to have friends with similar academic goals and ability as they. These friends are of many cultures, including African-American, Indian, Chinese, Nigerian, Egyptian, Native American, Philipino, Korean, and more. What a wonderful opportunity to go to school with children that are different from him, rather than to go to a school with a homogeneous population. It provides a very global experience. I am very glad that my children went to Rickards.

I absolutely hated my first experience with this school! Absolutely hated it! The very mention of this school gives me a headache. I should have listened when my son begged me to enroll him in another school for his freshman year. Now to withdraw him I'm having the hardest time. Ugh! Really? To withdraw? Ugh! Thanks alot for a very unpleasant experience for my son AND for me! And you wonder why you have three star's?

Last modified James Rickards High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.