Sabal Palm Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2014
I do not like this school I had issues with some of the teachers they're not all my son had forgot his lunch box a couple times he's a kindergartener and his teacher told me that it is not her responsibility to help him remember his lunch box to me that is inexcusable I am dropping my child off with you he is in your hair he is your responsibility therefore it is your responsibility to help him and there have been several days where he has come home crying that none of the kids want to play with him because he's different there are some very mean children out there was very bad behavior problems

Posted October 30, 2012
I have been to 3 different schools in Tallahassee and this one by far is the best one.. They are great with pre-k and kindergarten. and my oldest is in 2nd and she is loving it.. The work is harder, but it all works out in the end!!!! GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted June 19, 2006
This year the efforts of dedicated teachers, staff, parents and students at Sabal Palm have bee rewarded by an Florida School Grade of 'A'! Mrs. Stokely, the principal is wonderful and caring. She goes out of her way to accomodate the needs of her students and their families!

Posted January 15, 2006
My child was sad to leave the school. The staff, and administration really do demonstrate a caring attitude. The principal works hard to find solutions to problems.

Sabal Palm Elementary School 2

Posted September 08, 2005
This school has many extra acdemic programs available for students. But students at this school have extrememe behavior problems which can cause difficulties for teachers trying to teach students.

Posted July 08, 2005
My child is a second grader at this school and he has had two excellent teachers while there. Both dedicated and showed that they really cared about his learning and always pushed him the extra mile. I have to give credit to both of them for all their great work and efforts. Ms. Calderon and Ms. Joseph are the best!

Posted June 04, 2004
Sabal Palm is an excellent school. The teachers are excellent. My child's teacher took the extra time to work with her and would include me in all the decision making concerning my child's learning. Sabal Palm is a wonderful school and I recommend it to any parent.

Posted May 18, 2004
Excellent school, would not trade it for nothing

Posted February 15, 2004
Sabal Palm is a great school. My daughter has learned so much this year I'm very proud of her teacher she is one of a kind 3 cheers for Ms. Frye's Kindergarten.

Sabal Palm Elementary School
2813 Ridgeway Street, Tallahassee, FL  32310
Last modified Sabal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sabal Palm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top