875 students|Leon

Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

The School trys to stop as much bullying as possible.The staff also care about for is students and wishes for everyone to succeed.

Respect for Academic and Arts (Raa) Middle School is a fantastic School they reward their hard-working students and the teachers are good as well. I am graduating this year and feel like I'll be ready for high school with no problems. As far as academics goes Raa Middle School is a good choice when searching For a Middle School.

I am a former student of Raa middle school, I agree with the reviews saying the gifted programs are excellent. I was taking four gifted classes and I absolutely loved them, and the teachers who taught them. They are challenging, and fun. However, at Raa I found the rest of the environment that was not in gifted classes to be hostile, and almost racially polarized. I feel like there was a lot of tension in the school, and hallway fights often broke out during passing period. Maybe they could try and install some sort of school community forming program, so things wouldn't be so hostile. I am now a junior in high school, and very successful in all my courses. Raa is a great school with great teachers, but I feel like they should do more to remove hostility between students.

My child is in 7th grade and absolutley LOVES Raa! She had a wonderful transition from elementary school last year and it seems like another great year is ahead after this first week of school. The leadership and staff at the school are top notch. The academic rigor in the gifted courses is rather impressive. There isn't a private school in this district that can rival the education my child is receiving for FREE! Raa Middle School is an amazing school - thank you to all of the individuals that work as a team to do the best for your students.

My Child Attends raa and Like it. It has great performing arts and it is just a great school

my child attends Raa middle school and absolutely hates it. the teacher morale is not great and the students have a very pompous attitude.When it comes to sports yes they are top notch but the remarks from the kids to the other teams were infavorable.if i had a choice my child would not be attending raa but givin my school zone i have no choice.

Last modified Raa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.