528 students|Leon

Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school. The teacher's are experienced and truly love these kids. I made the mistake of moving my children to one of the new charter schools for a "better opportunity" and quickly realized my children were at an disadvantage because of the inexperience, disorganization and lack of professionalism. I raced my children back to Oak Ridge Elementary as fast as I could and was welcomed back with open arms.

You can't find better kids, or teachers and staff, than at Oak Ridge. We work harder, longer, and smarter than anyone!

So many wonderful positive changes. It is a great place for children to learn and grow. And it is a wonderful place to work and learn and grow too.

Oak Ridge Elementary teachers and staff have high expectations for our students. Through effective communication with parents and the local community we have established relationships that foster student achhievement at our school. We are making GREAT things happen.

I love Oak Ridge Elementary School, Home of the Soaring Eagles for many reasons. Oak Ridge Elementary was my elementary school from Second Grade through Fifth. It has a home away from home envirnoment then and now. It's something special about this school and people who work here now and then. It's like you are apart of a very large family, working, learning and growing together. The Principal's have alway have a very personal touch to things, I remember my Principal use to tell a story at the end of the school year to all the 5th Graders before leaving. It was a story he told very year, but it was special each year to those students. Our teachers here find the most creative ways to teach and involve our students in all types of academic discoveries. Oak Ridge Elementary prides itself in a total academic plans. We believe in changing not only the academic knowledge of our students, by their social, levels of respect, attitude and self worth. It's important that the whole child is learning and just the ABC's and 1, 2, 3's. Oak Ridge Elementary, feeding the mind, body and attitude. There's not better place to learn. Natalie Paul

Oak Ridge Elementary is an awesome school. We have a community of learners, eager to make our goals.

Because each child is loved and supported by every every one (staff) in our school.

Last modified Oak Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.