Tallahassee, FL

Posted June 08, 2007
My child attended Griffin from 2003-2006 and she had a great experience. Ms. Gayle is a wonderful principal who really cares about her students and her school. I have 3 other children that I plan to send to Griffin as well.

Posted May 28, 2007
Great School. Great teachers and princpal. Most importantly, wonderful students.

Posted June 20, 2003
Griffin Middle School serves a diverse student population. The administration and faculty strive to meet the needs of each individual child. I have found everyone at the school to be positive, helpful and professional. I would recommend this school to any parent in the city.

Griffin Middle School

Posted June 18, 2003
I have a child attending Griffin Middle School. d I have been extremely happy with the involvement of the principal and assistant principals at this school. Ms. Gayle has a wonderfully positive attitude and in many cases knows the parents as well as she knows the child. She is a warm and caring person and wants she see every child succeed. The attitude of the principal flows to the teachers and then to the children. Even though middle school difficult for both parent and child, attending Griffin MS has been a positive experience and I am looking forward to our 8th grade year.

Griffin Middle School
800 Alabama Street, Tallahassee, FL  32304
Last modified Griffin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Griffin Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top