Tallahassee, FL

Posted September 18, 2013
WT Moore is the type of school I hope all kids get to experience. As a mother there, I have always felt that my kids were safe and well taken care of. All the staff is willing to help and they are very involved in the learning process for the students. My kids are proud to be Mustangs and I am happy to be a parent helper at the school!

Posted June 18, 2013
We just finished our 1st year at WT Moore and I am very pleased with the teachers, administrators, and school overall. Both of my children had exceptional teachers who were kind, excited, and working hard to provide an excellent education for their students. I feel like the administrators are very involved and care deeply about the kids and the families that attend WT Moore. I haven't yet figured out why so few people know about this school. We are happy to discovered such a great elementary school.

Posted April 17, 2011
I have 2 children who attend Moore and have noting but positive things to say about the entire staff. My children love school and their teachers. I like the cleanliness of the campus and the friendliness of the office staff. Everyone from the janitors to the administration is approachable and friendly. They are very good at challenging my high achieving child, yet can also remediate with my daughter who needs a little more help. The teachers are good at communicating and I believe both my children are getting an excellent education at W.T. Moore!

Posted April 17, 2011
I have a daughter in third grade, and another in first. The teachers have always been very helpful and professional. My oldest daughter excells in most subjects, and the teachers have been very supportive of giving them higher level work to keep them challenged and engaged. Whenver my children have been having problems, the teachers have been proactive about communicating these with us and working towards a resolution. It is very evident that the teachers work together across grade levels to ensure a smooth transition between grades for the children.

W T Moore Elementary School 0

Posted June 26, 2009
I have been a teacher at Moore for more than 18 years and it has been a wonderful experience1 The faculty and staff are 'family' and the students and parents believe education is important. Each teacher goes beyond what is expected to teach and enrich the students in all areas. Our test scores have always been high and the positive atmosphere a delight!

Posted July 18, 2008

W T Moore Elementary School 0

Posted April 09, 2008
The diversity of this school is very good. The teachers are friendly and are very involved with the students educational progress. I have 2 children at Wt Moore and I would not move them from that school. I feel very confident that my children are safe and in a place where they can see it as a home away from home.

Posted December 29, 2007

Posted August 28, 2006

Posted June 07, 2006

W T Moore Elementary School
1706 Dempsey Mayo Road, Tallahassee, FL  32308
Last modified W T Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W T Moore Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top