486 students|Leon

Bad
Good

I went to Chaires for 6 years and had the best experience their. All of the teachers were nice and taught very well. Chaires is a great environment for children.

Chaires has been a great place for my daughter and son. My son was in the 3 yr old ESE class and the VPK class. His teachers and teachers aides were outstanding. They cared for him so much and were always willing to have discussions with me about my concerns and desires. My daughter started in the kindergarten class and had a rough time adjusting to the expectations. Her teacher couldn't have been more understanding and supportive! The teacher communicated with us regularly and helped us with strategies to help my daughter. Her teacher even went to the principal to get approval for some modifications to ease my daughter's anxiety. My only complaint is that their afterschool provider doesn't accept kids until they are in kindergarten which caused us some scheduling headaches for 2 years.

Chaires is a WONDERFUL place for learning. It is a safe, friendly, clean and supportive place for learning. I have 5 children and all of them have went through chaires. From the kindergarten teachers to the fifth grade teachers all of them are fantasticand very experienced! Parents all throughout the school are welcomed into any classroom and volunteer. So over all the school is a wonderful place my grandchildren one day will even attend this schoole if I have anything to do with it.

Chaires is an excellent A+ school. I have had four children pass through Chaires and I have never had one complaint. The teachers there are very experienced most have been there from the start. I also liked being able to volunteer whenever I had the free time.

This is a great school with a homey, small-town feel. You notice it when you go on field trips and see how well-behaved the kids from Chaires are compared to the kids from so many other elementary schools. There are advanced classes for brighter students, and my daughter has excelled after leaving here and going on the middle school

I felt very unwelcome at this school. Upon dropping off my child for school I was told I was not allowed to go inside the school to drop off my very small child, I had to leave him at the door and leave. This was maddening to me! This is no way to get parent volunteers, I would vever volunteer! My child has since withdrawn from this school and he and I are much happier

Last modified Chaires Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.