Tallahassee, FL

Posted April 22, 2014
I love TCS! My husband is an Alumni and we chose to send both of our daughters here. We have had exceptional teacher's that have gone above and beyond their normal teaching duties to make sure our children were successful in their classes. I have NEVER had a problem with the Administration, they have always welcomed me with opened arms. I did have one issue that I had to speak wi. Administration about and they dealt with it very swiftly and promptly. I was very pleased with the outcome and how they handled the situation. TCS has exceptional special area classes including art, music, pe, computers, Spanish and Latin. They also have very competitive Middle School sports programs and clubs. Most importantly, I love that my children are in a faith based environment while learning.

Trinity Catholic School 2

Posted May 02, 2013
I am a third generation "graduate" from Trinity Catholice. My father was a priest at Blessed Sacrament church before exiting the priesthood. The quality of the administration has gone down drastically. The previous principal was a nun, and instilled faith into everything we did, she was also very good at communicating with children and getting to the root of the cause when it came to misbehavior. The new principal has driven all the quality teachers out, and is set on labeling your child if they have one conduct issue. Faith is hardly at the forefront of the curriculum anymore. I hate to say it but the quality of the school has gone down.

Posted March 25, 2013
I have to agree with the other reviewers. Trinity has excellent teachers and the kids are great. Unfortunately, the top tier of the administration is very difficult to deal with and of very poor quality. One would think a school requiring parent involvement would take parental concerns seriously, but that is far from the case. My children have been at Trinity for years but I am beginning to consider another school.

Posted March 11, 2012
We have been at Trinity for several years. The only reason we stay is because of the teachers. The teachers are very good but I have to agree the administration is poor considering this is a private school you would expect the administration to be better than public school. Students are bullied especially the girls. Also if you child did not attend Trinity from Pre-K forward they are treated differently by the other students and the administration. There is room for improvement starting with new administration.

Posted February 29, 2012
The teachers are wonderful, academically it is superior to many other schools in our area.. Trinity has a loving environment . The students are taught responsibility as well as having a social conscience. The families are engaged and very active in the Trinity community. Although it is a private school there is hardly any(if any) social pressures. The staff and faculty is very willing to help in anyway possible.

Posted February 19, 2012
I have had four children graduate from Trinity in the last decade. I have found the administration to be very responsive whenever I have needed to speak to them. My children received an excellent, faith based education. There is a full-time Registered Nurse on staff. The children attend Mass every week. The teachers and staff are caring. My children all went straight into Honors courses in high school. It is a great school!

Posted February 18, 2012
The teachers are excellent and caring for the most part but the administration is very poor. If there were another Catholic School in the area I would send my children there. The administration does not return phone calls. Students are bullied and the administration is indifference about it. When confronted the administration then targets your child to bully. They have very poor and unprofessional administration. Most of the good teachers were hired before this administration.

Trinity Catholic School 1

Posted February 18, 2012
I agree with the other parents regarding the administration. If religion is not important to you than you should place your child in a public school or another private school, it is not worth it to attend Trinity and have to deal with their inferior administration. If your child ever has any problems then you must leave the school as so many other parents have done in the past and will continue to do until this administration is removed. This is sad because the teachers deserve better support and so do the students.

Posted March 07, 2010
My two girls have gone to Trinity since Pre-K. I wouldn't have them any other place in Leon County. Morals, Faith and acacdemics are second to none.

Trinity Catholic School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
We had our son in Trinty for five years and it was a mixed experience. The academics were somewhat solid but not better than some of the public schools in Leon County. We were disappointed with the administration of the school and thought that they do a poor job of controlling bullying and instilling a 'Catholic' attitude in the children - to be kind and gentle to others. We wouldn't repeat the experience.

Trinity Catholic School
706 East Brevard Street, Tallahassee, FL  32308
Last modified Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top