PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

One star says it all. This school will always be hindered by the actions of its poor Administrative Team. The Assistant Principal has a serious complex.

This is a really great school. I would suggest that you enroll your child at this school. At times I would past by and see kids smiling and laughing. The school shows really great education. They also try to have fun. They really show good sportsmanship. As learning more from this school they will start to transform you to better people. The school will do whatever it takes to make a child reach and learn their requirements. If a students doesn't understand they will try their best to help them out. This school is advanced. They are a school of business. Don't mess with Trinity Catholic School KNIGHTS.

We have two children who attend Trinity and are very happy with the school. A strong focus on Catholic faith is apparent in everything they do. We have had excellent teachers who really care about the well being of each child. The new principal is wonderful and has a strong vision for the school. Overall we feel our children are getting a well rounded experience with strong academics, religious education and a variety of opportunities in extracurricular activities. Trinity is a special place!

I am a third generation "graduate" from Trinity Catholice. My father was a priest at Blessed Sacrament church before exiting the priesthood. The quality of the administration has gone down drastically. The previous principal was a nun, and instilled faith into everything we did, she was also very good at communicating with children and getting to the root of the cause when it came to misbehavior. The new principal has driven all the quality teachers out, and is set on labeling your child if they have one conduct issue. Faith is hardly at the forefront of the curriculum anymore. I hate to say it but the quality of the school has gone down.

I have to agree with the other reviewers. Trinity has excellent teachers and the kids are great. Unfortunately, the top tier of the administration is very difficult to deal with and of very poor quality. One would think a school requiring parent involvement would take parental concerns seriously, but that is far from the case. My children have been at Trinity for years but I am beginning to consider another school.

Please don't send your child there. I go there and I am in middle school, and I'm not lying that school is not good for a student of any kind. I can only hope no other student comes here.

We have been at Trinity for several years. The only reason we stay is because of the teachers. The teachers are very good but I have to agree the administration is poor considering this is a private school you would expect the administration to be better than public school. Students are bullied especially the girls. Also if you child did not attend Trinity from Pre-K forward they are treated differently by the other students and the administration. There is room for improvement starting with new administration.

The teachers are wonderful, academically it is superior to many other schools in our area.. Trinity has a loving environment . The students are taught responsibility as well as having a social conscience. The families are engaged and very active in the Trinity community. Although it is a private school there is hardly any(if any) social pressures. The staff and faculty is very willing to help in anyway possible.

I have had four children graduate from Trinity in the last decade. I have found the administration to be very responsive whenever I have needed to speak to them. My children received an excellent, faith based education. There is a full-time Registered Nurse on staff. The children attend Mass every week. The teachers and staff are caring. My children all went straight into Honors courses in high school. It is a great school!

The teachers are excellent and caring for the most part but the administration is very poor. If there were another Catholic School in the area I would send my children there. The administration does not return phone calls. Students are bullied and the administration is indifference about it. When confronted the administration then targets your child to bully. They have very poor and unprofessional administration. Most of the good teachers were hired before this administration.

Last modified Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8