PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is the best educational program any parent can wish for. The administration and the teachers are very accommodating to the needs of the students and their families. Also, they use the most up to date educational practices! Great sense of supportive community.

HCES is a tremendous school that has made a tremendous impact on my family. We have 3 daughters that attend and they are being challenged academically, spiritually and athletically. I highly recommend this school to everyone who wants to make an impact on their kids lives.

Holy Comforter has taught my daughter so much in the 3 years she's been there, from different prayers to climbing the monkey bars to speaking spanish at 3!. We love the academic and religious environment that all kids need. You should consider sending your child here.

I couldnt think of a better school for me to have my children. They are being developed academically, spirtually and through athletics. I am encouraged with how they are challenged academically. The STEM building project is further proof Holy Comforter is the most forward thinking school in Tallahassee. We love the new head of school Peter Klekamp and his leadership to make Holy Comforter even greater.

I am very pleased with HCES. After a bad year in kindergarten at a different school my son was behind academically. He's going on his second year at HCES and he has excelled tremendously! Although it is pricely, it has been well worth it. They offer a great education and I recommend you look into seeing if HCES is right for you and your child!

I could not be more pleased with the eduction that my child is receiving at such a wonderful and caring school.

We struggled for a long time before deciding to enroll our daughter into a Holy Comforter because the local public school is rated so highly. Our daughter is now enrolled in kindergarten and it was the best decision we have ever made as parents. The high academics speak for themselves, not to mention the spanish, computers, music, arts and physical education programs. What is truly incredible about the school is the emphasis on building characher, reinforcing the values we share at home, taking responsibilities for personal actions, learning to be a leader. The most amazing thing of all is that it's done in an openingly loving enviroment where hugs are shared by all. We are so glad that me made the choice and most of all, our daughter is growing into the person she was meant to be.

We have been very pleased for the 5 years our child has attended HCES. She consistently scores above average on her SAT10 and an honor roll student. The work load is heavy but she seems to like the challenge. We feel the teachers and staff are top notch and their love for Christ and the children is paramount.

I am a former student of Holy Comforter and I believe that it was a fairly good school. My parents decided to enroll me in public school, and I immediately became one of the top students and of the class and a teacher favorite. I dedicate this to the trainin gand support I recived from Holy Comforter teachers. The course load wasn't a problem fror me and I will soon be in four AP classes. The only problem I see withHoly Comforter was was the emphasis and force of religion. I think we concentrated rtoo much on it. All in all it's a good school.

My son has attended since Kindergarten & he is now in the 6th grade. He loves it, and I plan to keep him there through the 8th grade (their highest grade). I am a single parent, and because of that we don't fit the typical demographic mold of the school. That is my only criticism of the school, is that it is demographically elite. In spite of this, he has done well academically and is involved in their sports program. The staff and faculty is very caring and teaches traditional Christian values, but without a lot of doctrinaire rigidity. It is not cheap however & the school is always fund-raising these days.

Last modified Holy Comforter Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8