Posted March 16, 2009
We looked high and low for a CHRIST-CENTERED school and have finally found it! No other Christian school comes close in this area (and my kids have been in several) if you want Godly, caring, JOYFUL teachers and staff. SAT scores show the excellence of the curriculum and instructors!

Maranatha Christian School 4

Posted January 25, 2008
Maranatha Christian School has been wonderful for my family. We have been with MCS since 1994 and have had many wonderful experiences there. They strive to improve the school in many ways, i.e. HeadMaster on line grades. The Administration, Faculty and Staff have a heart for the kids!

Posted November 02, 2006
The academic programs at Maranatha are outstanding. The sports programs are great and the school keeps the parents informed in the performance of their children. I absolutley love the school and would recommend it to any one looking for a program where they want there students to be challenged.

Maranatha Christian School 1

Posted September 29, 2006
My honest opinion is that there are much better Christian schools in Tallahassee. My child made no academic progress and was mistreated by his teacher.

Posted August 22, 2006
The staff is extremely helpful and flexible. It is a small school, maybe 215 students, and classes are smaller. The children really enjoy going.

Posted August 11, 2006
The quality of academic programs at MCS is very high. The teachers are great. There are plenty of extracurricular activities. Parents like getting involved because the school is small and has a small-town, old-time atmosphere. The Christian atmosphere is very visible and nice. It's has been a great place to send my kids. I highly recommend Maranatha Christian School as a high quality, friendly, Christ-centered, alternative to public schools.

Maranatha Christian School 4

Posted July 22, 2005
I have a child who attends maranatha and I have never seen her happier. she has lots of good friends and makes good grades due to the small class sizes. thanks maranatha.

Posted March 26, 2005
Maranatha Christian School is a school where my child has been able to be at her best because of so many different encouraging factors. Mainly, the atmosphere has been great for learning and expressing one's true skills and aptitudes. Its been money well spent to place our child at Maranatha Christian School.

Maranatha Christian School
2532 W Tharpe St, Tallahassee, FL  32303
Last modified Maranatha Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Maranatha Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top