Atlantis Academy Tallahassee 4

Posted May 05, 2008
I have to say that since I posted a rating this time of year, last year, that I am very disappointed in the way the school has operated this year. Numerous times there has been a lack of communication and inconsistent following of the policies. The handouts for PE in the elementary aged groups is beyond their comprehension and those students struggling with tests on it should have their grades reviewed. I would not recommend this school to anyone else. My son was better off in the public school, at least there, they abide by the policies as set forth inthe handbook and not change them in midstream to accomodate sprecial interests instead of the students.

Atlantis Academy Tallahassee 5

Posted November 29, 2007
aAantis academy is a great school. It's keep my child a acdemic wise; he's went from a 'D' average to a 'B' average. The most important thing that counts is that he's happy and enjoy going to school now. Its a great change for me and himself as well. I would like to thank all the 8th grd. teachers and other staff members of Atlantis Academy.

Atlantis Academy Tallahassee 0

Posted July 17, 2007
My son attended this school and it was the worst move I could have made. The education he received was not as structured as I was led to believe. The faculty and staff do not handle themselves well;they are just as 'chaotic' as the students, maybe worse. The only good thing is the classroom size is smaller. This school seems to attact students who fail academically at other schools. I do not recommend this school for a parent seeking an overall quality education. I was not impressed at all.

Atlantis Academy Tallahassee 2

Posted November 17, 2006
The concept is good but they go about it wrong! If you ever go on a tour there u will see that its total chaos! Nothing ever gets done. Their method of trying to get parents involved with the blue sheets is not working. I would not send my child there if I were you.

Atlantis Academy Tallahassee 1

Posted September 07, 2006
Originally I thought this would be a great school for my children. Over time, however, I could see that teachers are not very dynamic, that classes quite often turn out into chaos, and in general, parent involvement is minimal. While it may seem that this school has a good concept, I can't really recommend it. The quality of the education isn't good enough.

Atlantis Academy Tallahassee 1

Posted February 22, 2006
Good quality of academic program,and a lot for the child like an opportunity to do sport,music,arts

Atlantis Academy Tallahassee
1500 Miccosukee Rd, Tallahassee, FL  32308
Last modified Atlantis Academy Tallahassee is a Private school that serves grades 4-12
Atlantis Academy Tallahassee Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top