Tallahassee, FL

Posted June 13, 2014
We love Roberts! The teachers there are the best! We have nothing but good experiences in our 4 years there.

Posted April 29, 2014
We've been very pleased with the attitudes & culture at Roberts. We have a Special Needs family member who is in the best possible class situation. Roberts makes every effort to meet the needs of each student. As we pick up this child every day we see an extremely well-run school in which respect, kindness, inclusion, order & high ideals are valued & displayed.

Roberts Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2013
We had both of our children at Roberts. One was in ESE and one not. I thought the ESE teacher's that our daughter had we're fantastic. I can't believe what I'm reading about the ESE program. There were some things that I didn't agree with, but they were discussed and handled. The confidence that she left with was due to that amazing team. Our other daughter had a wide variety of teacher personalities throughout the years, which made her a stronger, more confident student and person. I think a lot of those teachers up there care and love all of their students.

Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted October 06, 2012
this school is full of hypocrites and teachers pretend to care for our children, when in fact they really do not care. all this school worries about is making money and the children who are in ese are mistreated. ese is the worse possible place for any child to be. beware of these foxes and their smiles on their faces, because as the name shows it, a fox is a fox!!! parents, roberts is an environment where all staff memebers worry about is statistics! this school is a shame

Posted August 26, 2012
An amazing school.Principal is lovely and teachers are wonderful! My daughter truly loves it there and the teachers love working there. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Roberts Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2012
I had a child on the honor roll at Roberts the administration want her to repeat the 3rd. Why so my child s test scores would not count toward the school grade. Also so in the future it would not matter what my child scored on the FACT they could pass my child because an ESE child need only be retained once. How was this helping my child? If you have an ESE child do not send them to Roberts or any public school. They don t care about the child just the school grade.

Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted February 18, 2012
My child was bullied at Roberts. The principal and teachers did nothing to protect my child.

Posted March 01, 2011
In the 2011 county-wide writing contest for both public and private schools, Roberts was the only elementary school with finalists at every grade level. With seven finalists in the Kindergarten category alone, it is obvious that they offer quality education in writing.

Posted September 18, 2009
Roberts Elementary has loving caring staff through out all grade levels, high parent involvement, strong active PTO, and high academic achievement levels made by students.

Roberts Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2009
That school is safe and secure. My son grade is getting better and better. I m planning to send my daughter over there too

Roberts Elementary School
5777 Centerville Road, Tallahassee, FL  32309
Last modified Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roberts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top