840 students|Leon

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 12, 2015
These teachers at RES are innovative and creative when it comes to teaching! They make themselves available to meet with children before and after school for those children that need extra help. That is definitely going above and beyond!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 12, 2015
They do not tolerate bullying and instead teach respect and integrity by learning to be friends with everyone. This is a very respectful and caring environment, felt through the teachers and staff down to the students.

Posted November 12, 2015
I absolutely love Roberts! I have two ESE children and two regular ed children that have attended this school for the last three years. I truly cannot say enough good things about this school. The communication is amazing! The love and support shown is evident from the administration down to the custodians. This has been an amazing environment for my children with no bullying from other children, but instead, edifying each other. The parents are encouraged to be involved in school activities, and there is a very active PTA. The 4th & 5th graders get to participate in school clubs, and physical activity is highly encouraged with three out of six school days having PE as a special area. They also have a PE club after school twice a week and before school twice a week. The principals are both highly involved in the school activities, and RES has an amazing nurse! One of my children has spina bifida, and the nurse and his ESE teacher always make wonderful, caring decisions and stay in close communication with me. I truly love this school, and I know your child will thrive at Roberts.

Roberts Elementary School 2

Posted October 13, 2015
This school is all about testing. My child's main teacher is okay but another teacher my child has yells, grades incorrectly, ignores emails, etc. This is not acceptable. I am the type of parent that enjoys parental involvement and this school makes it extremely hard by assigning sporadic assignments, giving a test a day prior than we were advised it would be, etc. The 9 weeks is over this Thursday and all of a sudden science is introduced a week prior to the 9 weeks ending. Also, recess is almost non-existent because their day is so jam packed that they don't have time for recess according to my child's teacher. Such a shame what is happening to our kids!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 29, 2015
It was complete joy to have our daughter be apart of the Red Foxes at Roberts. The teachers and coaches have a true love for what they do and that is seen in their interactions with students both at school and in the community. I am a father and will miss my daughter not attending Rob. but know that your child will be in caring, loving, supportive hands with their staff. Mrs. McFarland has a wonderful vision for the future of Roberts and has a keen eye for character development. Thank you for making our daughter's first year in school a wonderful success.

Posted June 13, 2014
We love Roberts! The teachers there are the best! We have nothing but good experiences in our 4 years there.

Posted April 29, 2014
We've been very pleased with the attitudes & culture at Roberts. We have a Special Needs family member who is in the best possible class situation. Roberts makes every effort to meet the needs of each student. As we pick up this child every day we see an extremely well-run school in which respect, kindness, inclusion, order & high ideals are valued & displayed.

Roberts Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2013
We had both of our children at Roberts. One was in ESE and one not. I thought the ESE teacher's that our daughter had we're fantastic. I can't believe what I'm reading about the ESE program. There were some things that I didn't agree with, but they were discussed and handled. The confidence that she left with was due to that amazing team. Our other daughter had a wide variety of teacher personalities throughout the years, which made her a stronger, more confident student and person. I think a lot of those teachers up there care and love all of their students.

Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted October 06, 2012
this school is full of hypocrites and teachers pretend to care for our children, when in fact they really do not care. all this school worries about is making money and the children who are in ese are mistreated. ese is the worse possible place for any child to be. beware of these foxes and their smiles on their faces, because as the name shows it, a fox is a fox!!! parents, roberts is an environment where all staff memebers worry about is statistics! this school is a shame

Posted August 26, 2012
An amazing school.Principal is lovely and teachers are wonderful! My daughter truly loves it there and the teachers love working there. I would recommend this school to anyone.

5777 Centerville Road, Tallahassee, FL  32309
Last modified Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roberts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top