Tallahassee, FL

Posted September 23, 2014
Rose Academy is a great school. Mr. and Mrs. Rose are very caring people who listen to the parents and student for each child's individual needs. We moved here from the Atlanta area and have been thrilled with our child's progress. I highly recommend this school if your child has learning differences.

Rose Speech & Academic 1

Posted January 04, 2013
I was very displeased with the level of education my son received at this school. I felt he got half an education, the work was very dumbed down when he had more potential to achieve. I also felt being grouped with some children who had some very serious levels of care needed was disruptive and hurt the other kids ability to learn. I switched him and his new school tried to get his school records and they claimed the previous adminastrator took off with them as the principal and the owner's daughter divorced, very unprofessional!!! Very much a family run school with them switching out hats all the time, leaving the stability uncertain for the children. I also felt the speech/processing help they always recommended was great but way too pricey for the average family. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 29, 2011
The tutoring program at Rose has been GREAT!! My son has shown excellent progress since he started tutoring. Nobody is turned away and if $$ is the issue, they will work with you so your child can excel.

Posted October 15, 2009
I absolutely love the tutoring program! It's worth it's weight in GOLD!

Posted January 23, 2009
My child excelled at school after a short stint with the Rose School tutors at HCES. His study skills improved and his confidence soared. He is now excelling without any support. The Rose team is truly committed to each child.

Posted May 09, 2008
This school has the best teachers. My son has had so much progress since we have been going to this school. We love it.

Posted November 28, 2007
As a parent of a student who has a moderate learning 'disability', the public schools have been a huge disappointment. Rose Private School is the saving grace of our community. My child is valued and taught in a way that has enabled him to have confidence and determination. The staff at Rose could not be more caring and purposeful in their commitment to teaching to different learning styles. Our family is extremely satisfied with our experience at Rose.

Posted October 10, 2007
I am a parent at H.C.E.S. and I want to commend the Roses for the consistent effort in working with my son two days a week after school on their campus. They are totally hands-on and minds-one with the children as individuals. Elaine Rose is at the helm always involved and engaged with the family and children. What a fantastic family business and academic partnership. Bravo Roses!

Rose Speech & Academic 4

Posted August 22, 2007

Rose Speech & Academic
1268b Timberlane Rd, Tallahassee, FL  32312
Last modified Rose Speech & Academic is a Private school that serves grades 1-11
Rose Speech & Academic Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top