Tallahassee, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 23, 2014
Totally amazing place! We say we can't really afford this school but we can't afford not to send our son there. He is in first grade now and attended K there. He absolutely LOVES going to school and even wishes there were no weekends so he could go to school more. The school fosters a love of learning and is focused on development if the entire individual not just the academics which are themselves incredible.

Posted April 12, 2013
Cornerstone Learning Community is an amazing school. My daughter has been going since she was 3 and is now in kindergarten. Cornerstone is a community of parents, teachers, staff and administration working together for the best interest of the children. The children learn through hands-on projects and real life experiences! I highly recommend Cornerstone and honestly believe it's one of Tallahassee's hidden treasures!

Posted July 29, 2011
This school is amazing. The whole community is warm and welcoming and the staff is outstanding with great leadership and people who are genuinely dedicated to the school and its success. My daughter attended kindergarten and 1st grades there and she would still be going there if we hadn't moved out of state. There was never a day that she did not come home happy and I loved seeing her show me the amazing things she had learned. Cornerstone students thrive and the parents are actively involved on a daily basis. I cannot say enough how much I love this school. It is also relatively inexpensive as far as private schools go and there is financial assistance available to promote a diverse community.

Posted March 25, 2010
As a grandparent, I have always felt welcomed to participate in the 'Community'. I have had two grandsons there since 2005. CLC is a fabulous emotional, physical, and intellectural environment. My older grandson is now in high school and has made the honor role each term of his first year. My younger grandson loves learning and loves going to school each day.

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted January 04, 2009
My child is in K at Cornerstone, and it is an amazing learning environment. Students are taught to be good citizens by simply having them interact with their own vegetable gardens, their school community, and society. Weekly newsletters from each teacher describes what the class did, and community service is not a 'project' but a way of life.

Posted April 19, 2007
I am a student at Cornerstone Learning Community, and I'm in the Middle School Class. I think that this school is a great place where we can learn things in a completely different envirment then at the public schools here. This is my 2nd year here, and me and my sibling have had very little problems. I do think that the discipline at the school could be a little bit higher, but it's alot better than at public school. Keep up the great work Cornerstone!

Posted June 18, 2006
Cornerstone effectively teaches its students a love for learning, along with core values of respect and acceptance. Somehow Cornerstone has mastered the art of teaching in a structured, but relaxed, environment while meeting the individual learning style of each student.

Posted February 23, 2006
Best school in tallahassee. Parents involvement is superb and the teachers are terrific. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted November 11, 2005
We have two shildren attending Cornerstone. The academics are excellent, challenging students while meeting the needs of each child. The small classes allow for individual attention and the curriculum sets high standards. What we like best about the school is the supportive community of parents, teachers and students. We also chose Cornerstone for its emphasis on social justice and responsibility which is evident in the curriculum as well as its service learning projects and the overall atmosphere of the school. Both of our children are so happy to be there that they actually hate missing school. The art, music, drama and physical education classes are also excellent.

Cornerstone Learning Community
2524 Hartsfield Road, Tallahassee, FL  32303
Last modified Cornerstone Learning Community is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cornerstone Learning Community Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top