1 review of this school

Lively Technical Center 5

Posted May 18, 2014
Great school! Campus isn't too big so I could get everywhere easily w/o getting lost or being late. Great phlebotomy and med assisting program. Able to work at your own pace- so I was able to grind my nose to the books and test out! I completed my program first out of the class- and had a 98.5 overall grade average! Finished a 4 to 5 month course in a month and a half- plus I was gone a little over a week nc my brother passed away unexpectedly and I had to go out of state... My instructor was very empathetic and helpful to me at that time. Awesome experience even though it was a very short one! Would have loved to do CMA like my instructor encouraged me to do- moved back to NC:(

Lively Technical Center
500 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL  32304
Last modified Lively Technical Center is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Lively Technical Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top