Tallahassee, FL

Bond Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2015
I am very dissatisfied with the lack of disciplinary actions taken upon the students that are constantly bullying other students. My child is an exceptional all "A" student that has constantly been bullied for the past two yrs. I've discussed this matter with administration and instructors at this school and no discipline is being administered to the bullies! When the kids that are being bullied take the appropriate measures by informing the administration/instructors nothing is being done, therefore when the victims are backed into a corner and left to result to their own actions, they are the ones being disciplined and not the bullies. I have constantly dealt with this situation over and over again,therefore my alternative is to make a formal complaint to the local newspaper to get this matter addressed! I will not advise anyone to enroll their kids in this school. If it was not because of school-zoning my child would have never been at Bond!

Posted May 01, 2009
As a teacher I have enjoyed teaching at this school for close to ten years. Because of the unique challenges Title 1 schools bring, I can say this school is not for everyone. It has been trial and error to find what will work best for our students. This past year we have seen more success than failure so I believe we are on the up and up.

Posted April 09, 2009
The school lacks leadership and diversity. The district needs to interceed on behalf of the children of the community and the tax payers.

2204 Saxon Street, Tallahassee, FL  32310
Last modified Bond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bond Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top