Woodlands Montessori School 5

Posted November 25, 2013
Woodlands took wonderful care of both my boys from the chick room to the panthers. The staff has always been loving and patient with them, When I realized how long the staff has been working there and that the same owner has been running the school, I can understand how a parent who attended when he was little then had his son enrolled until he grew out of it. True story! My boys go to summer camp now and when I pick them up, they are always sad to leave. They must be doing something right!

Woodlands Montessori School 5

Posted January 07, 2011
This school is a wonderful school!!!! My eleven year old attended since he was 1and continued all the way through the after care program. He left woodlands very smart and on target. Now my 3 year old attends and is just amazing me everyday with how much she knows. The staff is very patient and i have never had an issue. Another thing that is great about this school is how long the staff has been there its not a revolving door of teachers.

Woodlands Montessori School
6820 Northwest 70th Avenue, Tamarac, FL  33321
Last modified Woodlands Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Woodlands Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top