Charter School Of Excellence Tamarac 1 1

Posted June 10, 2014
I am very dissatisfied with this school. This school failed my son in many ways. The bully in this school is out if control. In one year my son came home with many marks on his face from other kids throwing rocks at him and stabbing him with a pencil. He also got punched in the stomache and was teased by his peers. Needless to say my son will not be returning to this school.

Charter School Of Excellence Tamarac 1 1

Posted September 23, 2013
My child has been attending CSE for 3 years now. This school is not what it use to be and they staff doesn't seem to really care anymore. My child has not been happy since school began and seems to be struggling. Both teachers prior to this years teacher were outstanding!!!! They really cared about teaching and education. My child has been on they honor roll since day one but the teacher for this year seems more concerned with what type of shoes and backpacks the students should have. My child had an issue with anan assignment so I wrote a note to the teacher asking if she could explain it once more. It's now the fourth week of school and she has yet to do so. She later told students to pay attention became she doesn't want to see any notes from parents saying their child doesn't understand!! As a parent I was irate to hear such a thing coming from a teacher, who's job is to TEACH!!!!! As of now my child will be switching schools and will no be returning to CSE!!!!!

Charter School Of Excellence Tamarac 1 5

Posted May 28, 2013
My daughter started since k. she is in third grade. Academically, she is doing well. She loves the school and her teachers. The staff is attentive and professional. I plan to keep her in this school until fifth grade.

Charter School Of Excellence Tamarac 1 5

Posted May 24, 2010
This was my children's first year in a charter school. I was very reluctant at first, but it has turned out to be as good as their previous Catholic School education. Their curriculum is wonderful. My son in first grade went from not reading at all, to reading everything in sight. The teachers are caring and involved. I love the school's inclusion of the arts and other cultural experiences offered. Their principal, Mr. Westbrookes, is awesome. He is ALWAYS visible and helps the teachers and staff from everything from the car line to wiping noses. He seems to know every child by name and most parents as well. The office staff is professional, friendly, and always available to answer parent and/or children's questions. I can't recommend this school enough.

Charter School Of Excellence Tamarac 1
7595 Northwest 61st Street, Tamarac, FL  33321
Last modified Charter School Of Excellence Tamarac 1 is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charter School Of Excellence Tamarac 1 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.