Tamarac, FL

St. Malachy School 4

Posted March 21, 2010
i rate this school 5 . i go here . 1 thing i dont like is the amount of hw.its like an overload.

Posted March 08, 2009
this is a great enviorment for a school fun and small so every body knows eachother but it is also not very up-to-date it is lacking in the resources for a good education and it is evermore declining

Posted October 24, 2008
Small school but very good ! everyone there is friendly, we are like family. My son have been going to St. Malachy since Kindergarden. He always telling me, how much he likes to go his sxhool. I am very happy with the education.

Posted March 06, 2008
This was my first year at this school and I found it to be a wonderful experience for my children. I have been at other schools, and have not experienced the warmth and family atmosphere that exists in this school. I am pleased with the education my children are receiving and feel that teachers and the principal are very approachable and willing to offer assistance to me.

St. Malachy School 5

Posted February 19, 2008
This is the best school in Broward county. We maintain a high excellence in academics from PK through 8th grade. We are one of the rare schools with a very stable faculty who have been with the school on the average for eight years. We have the highest scores on Accelerated Reader. We are accredited and have received praises from the Florida Catholic Conference. We are a small school family where everyone knows one another. We have improved each year and continue to add new students and families to our school community!

St. Malachy School 5

Posted February 19, 2008
St. Malachy is a great school. The teachers are very qualified and enjoy what they are doing. The principal is fully involved in all aspects of the school, and stresses parental involvement. My children enjoy the school and have had a great overall experience. My only problem with the school is the gossip in the parking lots after morning prayer by those parents who are bitter.

St. Malachy School 2

Posted January 15, 2008
The leadership of the principal is of poor quality. The quality of the education has deteriorated as they are not keeping up to dates with materials and equipment. Overall my children had a bad experience. Some not all of the teacher were mean.

St. Malachy School 1

Posted October 15, 2007
I graduated from this school in 06 i feel that this school did not prepare me for the future at all

St. Malachy School 1

Posted October 15, 2007
This school did not prepare us enough for high school. Another thing that was not great about the school was the principal.

Posted September 11, 2007
Its a great school my friends and fellow classmates are very respecting : )

7595 NW 61st St, Tamarac, FL  33321