1,367 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted November 15, 2015
My daughter attended this school for the last 3 years. We had a fabulous time with this school. She learned a tremendous amount. We had no social issues or bullying. I found the staff and students to be very pleasant and helpful.

Posted April 09, 2015
It's a good school!My son did is doing very well. Everybody has had different situations; I can't explain. There is no perfect public school. There's always the option of private school for those who complain. Obviously the children are learning.

Posted September 06, 2014
So disgusted by this school!!!!! Second week of school and my child was assaulted not only was I outraged by the situation but, to top it all off. The assault was broken up my a group of children whom then decided to bring my child to the office because she was bleeding. No adult supervision present. I am not only grateful she is okay and survived, but also grateful I am a healthcare professional and mother of three with something to loose. Bullying is acceptable at this school and the administration is so unprofessional and as now noted in a previous review, they absolutely do make excuses and will lie to cover their behinds. The school did not notify me for four hours and after my child was injured and when asked what happened I was told by the assistant principal "I apologize, I'm not sure why that happened" This school needs to be shut down immediately. After being suspended for 3 days for something she did not willingly participate in. This is the way my A honor roll, advanced placement child starts 6th grade.

Posted August 29, 2014
The teachers and administrators are the biggest bullies of all here. Treat the kids so disrespectful and tell at them for no reason other the finding reasons. I witnessed this behavior myself and couldn't even imagine how the kids are treated when a parent isn't around. Very unprofessional staff that shows no care for the students. And when you try to talk to the staff about their behavior they dismiss it and make excuses for it. I walked into this school enrolling my daughter from just moving here from another state. She came home crying both her first and second day here. Two neighbors have know told me stories of their children being treated terrible as well. I'm in the process of trying to find a new school for my child. If I need to move out of the area and commute an hour to work each day I will. That's how awful this staff is.

Posted May 16, 2014
HORRIBLE SCHOOL. As has been said in most comments that I have read, the teachers and administrators DO NOT CARE about the students, they preach about bullying but do NOTHING about it. Even when parents try to stay involved with their student's activities and grades and other school interests, the administrators and teachers are very irresponsible and show absolutely no interest in working with the parents. This is one of the worst schools my girls have been in. This is the last year my daughters attend Millennium and I AM SOOOOO GLAD. The school was so much better a few years ago, I thought that since it had a decent rating and was in a good area, that the education and environment was going to be a good one, big mistake, from the quality of the Administrators, the Teachers and the Students, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANY PARENT.

Posted May 14, 2014
Dangerous school. This is my sons 1st year in Millennium Middle school and he has had the worst year ever. He has been bullied and assaulted by students. The administrators have not provided any assistance in helping my son nor helping their school from bullying. Administrators are quick to leave the school at 4:30pm along with the kids. Principle is very rude, inconsiderate and very unprofessional. Drug and sexual activities on school grounds. Students do not respect the teachers. Teachers dressing provocatively discussing personal issues instead of educating students in class. The worst school ever.

Posted July 26, 2013
~2013~ Im a 13 year old female student who attends this school. the teachers here at Millennium are extrememly helpful and explain things well, and you can talk to them about anything. Ive had many problems this year (your average teenageer) and whenever i felt stuck I knew i could talk to my teachers. The're more then just 'teachers' the're friends. This school has very high standards and we make sure everyone around us has met thede goals as well as ourselves. The 6th graders here have their very own building, since their more chaotic then the rest of us because most of them are just passing through puberty and need some help finding themselves. They dont have to be "picked on" ny older students, even though everyone at Millennium is a big family. "Popularity" isnt a thing here. Also, they have a gem program for the advanced students (which i am in) they has a very steady pace and keeps everyone at their own level. The're are PLENTY of activites at millennium including: -NJHS -Girls/boys basketball -Girls/boys track -Girls/boys soccer And plenty of clubs including: -Girls science -Marine cadets -Yearbook club -Anime and cartoon club -Book club - And so much more!

Posted July 14, 2013
the teachers are quite rude except for about 2 out of 7 good teachers a year the teacher also had constant favoritism award the favorite children and to those who had missed a couple of assignments would already have 0's! also the staff also has no control of us students, other students are so out of hand a 1 kid and the entire school and challenger evacuate into the hot sun! the principle is only around for the morning and afternoon, allowing her assistant principles to do any interacting with the students. they also set our classes by fcat scores! if your in advanced and your failing, so be it! you'll be stuck in that class for an entire year! not to mention the cafeteria food! every time i eat some i feel like throwing up for the next 2 hours! and have you seen our test scores! disgusting! we don't even get a proper education. oh and if you child is ever being bullied it will be completely ignored! they also have a thing called a "bully box" were you stay anonymous and tell if your being bullied, well guess what its hardly ever checked! please, to all those parents out there thinking about sending your child to this "A" school,do your kid a favor and DONT! -An mms student

Posted December 04, 2012
now this school has pretty good teachers who are willing to work with you but there are a handful of horrible ones i enjoyed. I'm now in 9th grade and wish i could go back!! the kids were well.... okay i guess but in the end i found a good group of friends it all depends on you in the end. the lunch umm well some days it was good others you wondered what is on my plate. i also liked that in ^th grade you have your own building and they are very sctrict with bullying. they also have uniforms that arent all that bad it saves you sometime in the morning. overall i liked my time there i would just watch out for certain teachers.

Millennium Middle School 3

Posted November 23, 2012
I went to this school 5 years ago, and I enjoyed my middle school years attending Millenium . But the administration was EXTREMELY unprofessional and if I may say, ghetto. My mother hated this school because of how unprofessional the staff in the front office was. I was bullied, and the school could care LESS. No body helped me. I remember security threatening to strip search every kid in my class because a student lost a 5 dollar bill..... Very odd now that I think of it.

Millennium Middle School
5803 Northwest 94th Avenue, Tamarac, FL  33321
Last modified Millennium Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millennium Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 93 reviews. Top