1,367 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

This school has me disgusted. My daughter has alopecia and attends the school. Last year a substitute teacher asked my daughter if she was an Orthodox Jew in front of the whole class because she has little to no hair on her head and wears a beanie to cover it not by choice. I brought this situation to the schools attention and left several messages for the principal to call me back , she never returned any of my calls. The only way I got to speak to her is by taking the day off of work and showing up to school the next day. They did nothing about the situation and just moved the substitute to a group different grade level. This year my daughter brings slime to school and get suspended for 10 days. Again I have left several messages for the principal to call me back and she never did. I had to submit for an appeal because I thought 10 days was too excessive. They listen to to five days but I still think that's too much just for bringing slime to school when a kid brought a bullet to school last week and only got eight days suspension. Build to this day the principal has never yet reached out to me. I take my daughters education very seriously. The school has my daughters life in their hands five days a week, The first thing they should be doing is reaching out to the parents and addressing the concerns. Some of the staff are really nice it's a shame that the principal is not. The children's education and safety should be her number one concern. As you can see below I'm not the only one that had issues with the school.

I attended this school a few years ago and my experience was decent. The environment was not the safest; students fought almost everyday. There are a few good teachers who made the school a fun place to learn. The administration is very rude, though. It's a good school to attend if you are interested in sports. I had no issues with bullying, but everyone's situation is different. Overall, I would recommend attending this school.

My daughter attended this school for the last 3 years. We had a fabulous time with this school. She learned a tremendous amount. We had no social issues or bullying. I found the staff and students to be very pleasant and helpful.

It's a good school!My son did is doing very well. Everybody has had different situations; I can't explain. There is no perfect public school. There's always the option of private school for those who complain. Obviously the children are learning.

So disgusted by this school!!!!! Second week of school and my child was assaulted not only was I outraged by the situation but, to top it all off. The assault was broken up my a group of children whom then decided to bring my child to the office because she was bleeding. No adult supervision present. I am not only grateful she is okay and survived, but also grateful I am a healthcare professional and mother of three with something to loose. Bullying is acceptable at this school and the administration is so unprofessional and as now noted in a previous review, they absolutely do make excuses and will lie to cover their behinds. The school did not notify me for four hours and after my child was injured and when asked what happened I was told by the assistant principal "I apologize, I'm not sure why that happened" This school needs to be shut down immediately. After being suspended for 3 days for something she did not willingly participate in. This is the way my A honor roll, advanced placement child starts 6th grade.

The teachers and administrators are the biggest bullies of all here. Treat the kids so disrespectful and tell at them for no reason other the finding reasons. I witnessed this behavior myself and couldn't even imagine how the kids are treated when a parent isn't around. Very unprofessional staff that shows no care for the students. And when you try to talk to the staff about their behavior they dismiss it and make excuses for it. I walked into this school enrolling my daughter from just moving here from another state. She came home crying both her first and second day here. Two neighbors have know told me stories of their children being treated terrible as well. I'm in the process of trying to find a new school for my child. If I need to move out of the area and commute an hour to work each day I will. That's how awful this staff is.

HORRIBLE SCHOOL. As has been said in most comments that I have read, the teachers and administrators DO NOT CARE about the students, they preach about bullying but do NOTHING about it. Even when parents try to stay involved with their student's activities and grades and other school interests, the administrators and teachers are very irresponsible and show absolutely no interest in working with the parents. This is one of the worst schools my girls have been in. This is the last year my daughters attend Millennium and I AM SOOOOO GLAD. The school was so much better a few years ago, I thought that since it had a decent rating and was in a good area, that the education and environment was going to be a good one, big mistake, from the quality of the Administrators, the Teachers and the Students, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANY PARENT.

Dangerous school. This is my sons 1st year in Millennium Middle school and he has had the worst year ever. He has been bullied and assaulted by students. The administrators have not provided any assistance in helping my son nor helping their school from bullying. Administrators are quick to leave the school at 4:30pm along with the kids. Principle is very rude, inconsiderate and very unprofessional. Drug and sexual activities on school grounds. Students do not respect the teachers. Teachers dressing provocatively discussing personal issues instead of educating students in class. The worst school ever.

~2013~ Im a 13 year old female student who attends this school. the teachers here at Millennium are extrememly helpful and explain things well, and you can talk to them about anything. Ive had many problems this year (your average teenageer) and whenever i felt stuck I knew i could talk to my teachers. The're more then just 'teachers' the're friends. This school has very high standards and we make sure everyone around us has met thede goals as well as ourselves. The 6th graders here have their very own building, since their more chaotic then the rest of us because most of them are just passing through puberty and need some help finding themselves. They dont have to be "picked on" ny older students, even though everyone at Millennium is a big family. "Popularity" isnt a thing here. Also, they have a gem program for the advanced students (which i am in) they has a very steady pace and keeps everyone at their own level. The're are PLENTY of activites at millennium including: -NJHS -Girls/boys basketball -Girls/boys track -Girls/boys soccer And plenty of clubs including: -Girls science -Marine cadets -Yearbook club -Anime and cartoon club -Book club - And so much more!

the teachers are quite rude except for about 2 out of 7 good teachers a year the teacher also had constant favoritism award the favorite children and to those who had missed a couple of assignments would already have 0's! also the staff also has no control of us students, other students are so out of hand a 1 kid and the entire school and challenger evacuate into the hot sun! the principle is only around for the morning and afternoon, allowing her assistant principles to do any interacting with the students. they also set our classes by fcat scores! if your in advanced and your failing, so be it! you'll be stuck in that class for an entire year! not to mention the cafeteria food! every time i eat some i feel like throwing up for the next 2 hours! and have you seen our test scores! disgusting! we don't even get a proper education. oh and if you child is ever being bullied it will be completely ignored! they also have a thing called a "bully box" were you stay anonymous and tell if your being bullied, well guess what its hardly ever checked! please, to all those parents out there thinking about sending your child to this "A" school,do your kid a favor and DONT! -An mms student

Last modified Millennium Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.