Posted September 06, 2014
So disgusted by this school!!!!! Second week of school and my child was assaulted not only was I outraged by the situation but, to top it all off. The assault was broken up my a group of children whom then decided to bring my child to the office because she was bleeding. No adult supervision present. I am not only grateful she is okay and survived, but also grateful I am a healthcare professional and mother of three with something to loose. Bullying is acceptable at this school and the administration is so unprofessional and as now noted in a previous review, they absolutely do make excuses and will lie to cover their behinds. The school did not notify me for four hours and after my child was injured and when asked what happened I was told by the assistant principal "I apologize, I'm not sure why that happened" This school needs to be shut down immediately. After being suspended for 3 days for something she did not willingly participate in. This is the way my A honor roll, advanced placement child starts 6th grade.

Posted August 29, 2014
The teachers and administrators are the biggest bullies of all here. Treat the kids so disrespectful and tell at them for no reason other the finding reasons. I witnessed this behavior myself and couldn't even imagine how the kids are treated when a parent isn't around. Very unprofessional staff that shows no care for the students. And when you try to talk to the staff about their behavior they dismiss it and make excuses for it. I walked into this school enrolling my daughter from just moving here from another state. She came home crying both her first and second day here. Two neighbors have know told me stories of their children being treated terrible as well. I'm in the process of trying to find a new school for my child. If I need to move out of the area and commute an hour to work each day I will. That's how awful this staff is.

Posted August 18, 2014
They offer a good program, but they cant offer you safety. It is really dangerous, a lot of bullying on campus. The principal is the worst principal on the Seminole Public School System's payroll. I dont recommend this school if you care about your child well being.

Posted May 16, 2014
HORRIBLE SCHOOL. As has been said in most comments that I have read, the teachers and administrators DO NOT CARE about the students, they preach about bullying but do NOTHING about it. Even when parents try to stay involved with their student's activities and grades and other school interests, the administrators and teachers are very irresponsible and show absolutely no interest in working with the parents. This is one of the worst schools my girls have been in. This is the last year my daughters attend Millennium and I AM SOOOOO GLAD. The school was so much better a few years ago, I thought that since it had a decent rating and was in a good area, that the education and environment was going to be a good one, big mistake, from the quality of the Administrators, the Teachers and the Students, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANY PARENT.

Posted May 14, 2014
Dangerous school. This is my sons 1st year in Millennium Middle school and he has had the worst year ever. He has been bullied and assaulted by students. The administrators have not provided any assistance in helping my son nor helping their school from bullying. Administrators are quick to leave the school at 4:30pm along with the kids. Principle is very rude, inconsiderate and very unprofessional. Drug and sexual activities on school grounds. Students do not respect the teachers. Teachers dressing provocatively discussing personal issues instead of educating students in class. The worst school ever.

Posted July 14, 2013
the teachers are quite rude except for about 2 out of 7 good teachers a year the teacher also had constant favoritism award the favorite children and to those who had missed a couple of assignments would already have 0's! also the staff also has no control of us students, other students are so out of hand a 1 kid and the entire school and challenger evacuate into the hot sun! the principle is only around for the morning and afternoon, allowing her assistant principles to do any interacting with the students. they also set our classes by fcat scores! if your in advanced and your failing, so be it! you'll be stuck in that class for an entire year! not to mention the cafeteria food! every time i eat some i feel like throwing up for the next 2 hours! and have you seen our test scores! disgusting! we don't even get a proper education. oh and if you child is ever being bullied it will be completely ignored! they also have a thing called a "bully box" were you stay anonymous and tell if your being bullied, well guess what its hardly ever checked! please, to all those parents out there thinking about sending your child to this "A" school,do your kid a favor and DONT! -An mms student

Millennium Middle School 5

Posted December 04, 2012
now this school has pretty good teachers who are willing to work with you but there are a handful of horrible ones i enjoyed. I'm now in 9th grade and wish i could go back!! the kids were well.... okay i guess but in the end i found a good group of friends it all depends on you in the end. the lunch umm well some days it was good others you wondered what is on my plate. i also liked that in ^th grade you have your own building and they are very sctrict with bullying. they also have uniforms that arent all that bad it saves you sometime in the morning. overall i liked my time there i would just watch out for certain teachers.

Millennium Middle School 3

Posted November 23, 2012
I went to this school 5 years ago, and I enjoyed my middle school years attending Millenium . But the administration was EXTREMELY unprofessional and if I may say, ghetto. My mother hated this school because of how unprofessional the staff in the front office was. I was bullied, and the school could care LESS. No body helped me. I remember security threatening to strip search every kid in my class because a student lost a 5 dollar bill..... Very odd now that I think of it.

Millennium Middle School 4

Posted July 29, 2012
This school is amazing!!!!!! I love it!!! Iam a student thats has dealt with some "bullying" problems in 6th grade and now I'm in 8th. I can't think of any school that has awesome teachers. The academic level is very accurate. Overall the field trips here are unbelievable. Also the ratio of students to teachers is good. My favorite school and teachers' ever!!!

Posted April 27, 2012
My Daughter is in 7th grade at Millennium Middle. I am not pleased with any aspect of this school whatsoever & have been trying diligently to get her enrolled into Coral Springs Charter School since last year. She has been bullied "off & on" since last year by different groups of girls & when I have notified the school, I was informed by the guidance counselor, Mrs. H, that because it was a "first time thing" it wasn't considered bullying.REALLY???? I kinda lost it...that response did not make me happy AT ALL!!! All it takes is one time for something bad to happen & I'm not willing to take that chance with my child. Also, in order to have anything followed up on, don't count on administration/staff to do their jobs....I had to do leg work myself to have a mistake removed from my daughter's attendance record.They accidentally had her listed in internal suspension for a day because another child with the same first name as her was in I.S. that day so they decided to put that on my daughter's record.Why not? Same first name=same child.right? It's ridiculous!! Then there's the complete lack of professionalism with some of the teachers..signing their emails as "The Billionairess"

Millennium Middle School
5803 Northwest 94th Avenue, Tamarac, FL  33321
Last modified Millennium Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millennium Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 84 reviews.