Posted December 01, 2011
The staff is caring and involved in every aspect of my child education. I transfer my kid from a public school to this charter school because he was just a number and nobody notice that he was being bully for being small. In this school they know all of their kids because is small and they can also catch misbehavior a lot faster. My son is lazy but really smart, so one of his teachers took the time of seating him next to her during break to help him to catch up with his classmates. I am happy with the school specially that my son is treated with respect all of the kids are nice and like each other. I am involved in the school and can see that the staff is caring and firm not just with all the kids. The school is fairly new and I can see more parents getting involved which will make it even stronger. The principal truly is involved in everything, knows the name of the children and treat them and their parents with love and respect. I can tell her staff respect her and like her. My son has to read a book and write a book report per week, which was a little challenging in the beginning but he is doing it pretty well now. I will recommend this school to anybody..

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted June 22, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008

Touchdowns4life 1

Posted October 27, 2006
My children went to Touchdowns4life last year and its sad to say but as a mother of gifted children I feel like I gave them a great disadvantage this year I feel as if they lost a full year of learning this year they are behind in class because they learned absolutely nothing last year

Posted April 29, 2006
My son attended Touchdowns4life for 7th and 8th grade. I am so greatful that my son had the opportunity to be there. The teachers are wonderful. They are involved in each and every student one on one. I have never had such an experience like this in a school. I wish he could continue there for his high school years. Because it is so personal, the teachers are able to communicate with the children, get to know each one with their strengths and weaknesses and therefore, the child can excel. How it has helped my son, who has a learning disability academicaly, is unbeleivable. He has done so well; and when he starts to fall, they are right there on top of him so he dosen't hit bottom. I just cannot say enough about this school and the teachers and staff and how they helped my son. They really, really care.

Touchdowns4life 4