Posted May 15, 2014
AYA is a great school. I love the academic challenge it provides and all the opportunities it has given me.

Posted May 13, 2014
AYA graduated from AYA. I love the school and the safe environment it provides for my children. AYA provides Honors, AP, and Dual enrollment opportunities. They have many after school programs (Judo, Soccer, Tennis, Ahlul Quran Academy and Science Club Inventions). They have free after school tutoring. One of the best things I love about the school is that the whole campus is gated and they have a full time security guard.

Posted May 13, 2014
This school is great. Its a safe environment for my children. I love their after school programs. They have great dedicated teachers. The parents are always involved and supportive. 98% of the graduates continue on to higher education. So far the school has produced Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Educators, Nurses and the list goes on and on. Most graduates end up with scholarships and prove to be outstanding students and citizens. The success of the graduates is a direct reflection of everything AYA has taught them. My child is graduating this year, four more to go.

Posted September 30, 2013
AYA is a great school!! The head of the school, as well as the principle, are very loving, caring and understanding. Yet, at the same time, they are able to have a firm grip on the students. They implement school policies very strictly, and always ensure they have a safe learning environment for the students.

American Youth Academy 3

Posted January 23, 2013
I have mixed feelings as a student. I think this school needs to challenge the students not only academically, but "islamically".The staff and parents are very much involved. Extracurricular activities are very limited but if you're good @ soccer you might want to register for that. Also, AYA is mainly a Arabic School, so if you're Arab, you're 'welcome'. Overall, I think AYA is an average, not too strict Islamic School. It can be boring at times, but I enjoy the community and academic challenges it offers....... Did I mention? Many fun activities after January!!!!!!!!

American Youth Academy
5905 East 130th Avenue, Tampa, FL  33617
Last modified American Youth Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
American Youth Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top