Posted September 11, 2014
I absolutely love New Springs! Three of my grandchildren have attended this school and all three love it there. All of the staff and teachers genuinely love the children that attend and somehow make the children strive to do their best and love doing it. I would recommend New Springs over any other school.

Posted July 21, 2014
This school provides students with the chance to get high school credit for some subjects (ex. algebra, geometry, foreign language). My son was also part of the College Mentorship Program (CMP) where he enjoyed trips and math & reading camps. I recommend this school to all parents looking for a school that focuses on advanced academics and enrichment opportunities.

New Springs School 1

Posted June 20, 2014
The teachers at this school do not get the proper support from the administration. The administration does not care about the students but care a lot about money. Teachers have been told that the money they raise for their room belongs to the school. Teachers do not have proper materials to teach lessons (especially SCIENCE and social studies). For a STEM school they do not have much in terms of technology other then smart boards. Lower elementary students do not even get time in the computer lab. The class gets one ancient lap top the most of the times does not work. I would never enroll my child at this school. Bullying is a huge problem and nothing is done. Students who verbally abuse another student are left in class because they did not touch the other student. Even when a student does hit or push another student they get a referral but nothing is done. I am so happy to say I do not work their any longer.

New Springs School 4

Posted June 06, 2014
The Secretary Kristina has a Rude Attitude and the way she deals with parents is awful . She represents the school in a bad way .I really Hope they replace her with someone that knows how to deal with parents and students .

Posted February 26, 2014
This is the best school I have been to! And I have been to 6 other schools. I love it here.

Posted November 03, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL...........MY SONS FIRST GRADE TEACHER MRS.B IS SO GREAT. HE IS LEARNING MORE THAN EVER IM SO HAPPY I MADE THE MOVE TO THIS SCHOOL.

New Springs School 1

Posted February 06, 2013
Teachers make stuff up. I got in trouble for staring at the board. They hand out conduct points like crazy!!!! They refuse to answer my questions. How can I learn? Five desks have fallen part en my fav teachers class. This sucks because now he is leaving. I hate this school but at least I am almost done.

Posted May 09, 2012
The teachers and staff are wonderful! The curriculum is unique and very well planned. The school offers a wide variety of classes. Physical education is one hour every day, which is almost unheard of in any Hillsborough County School currently! Children are encouraged to succeed and if help is needed the teachers go out of their way to make time for each student. We are extremely happy there!

Posted May 04, 2012
NSS is a great opportunity for kids. Their teaching is more hands on which allows the children to get the experience they need to excel. Free after school tutoring is a major plus considering how pricey tutoring can cost. I also love the fact they do FCAT practice on Saturdays. I know for some parents it would be a imposition to bring their child to school on Saturday, but I find it refreshing to know they work on other things in the classroom other than FCAT. I would recommend this school to any parent who has a child that enjoys learning and who is looking for a zero tolerance discipline.

Posted May 02, 2012
I find this school to be one of the best my children have been to. Every school has their faults, but this school has positives that out weigh the negative. I would recommend this school to anyone who has a child that excels in Math and Science. Any negative review for this school comes from the children who get into trouble there.

New Springs School
2410 East Busch Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33612
Last modified New Springs School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Springs School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top