856 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

Our granddaughter began kindergarten this year, and we have been most impressed with the family oriented atmosphere at Hunter's Green Elementary. Family members are encouraged to visit the school and classroom to view what is being taught and how it is presented, to spend quality time with the students, or to assist with learning opportunities. The curriculum is outstanding and tailored to meet the needs of all students.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

The teachers' lesson plans not only meet the Florida Standards curriculum and goals by grade, but also tailor those plans to meet the individual needs of the students.

It's a great place! Caring teachers and a quality facility.

Don't let the overall rating fool you - Hunter's Green is a great school and my child excelled in the AP classes and is doing very well in middle school. He had wonderful teachers and I made every effort to stay involved as much as I could being a working mother - there are so many opportunities to help and is greatly appreciated. The teachers are wonderful and the PTA is excellent and very involved in improving the school and helping students achieve. If I had another child I would send him/her there again.

My children have been attending Hunter's Green for 9 years now. Our experience has been fantastic! There are many phenomenal teachers and the administration is exceptional. I have been impressed with how each of my children's individual needs have been met and how much enrichment they've gotten in academics and music, especially. I highly recommend this school.

Since kindergarten round up day, before my daughter even started at Hunter's Green, we have been impressed - not just happy - with every aspect of the school. We were some of those parents that worried about ratings, blah blah blah. But this is our neighborhood, our community and our school. And I'm so happy it's our school. The teachers and administration are amazing. The entire staff is dialed into making the school a warm but focused, structured but creative place where kids really LEARN. It shows as soon as you walk into the front office or the classroom. We are happy to be part of the HGE Panther family. (In fact, even our bus driver is awesome!)

I had 3 children attend Hunter's Green Elementary. It's a wonderful school filled with passionate and dedicated teachers. It has an amazing PTA that is committed to providing enrichment activities for the students as well as exciting family friendly events. The current school grade is not reflective of the education my children received. They have each gone on to excel in middle school, high school and college all because of the educational foundation provided by Hunter's Green.

The teachers are great and care about the students and their development. The administration does a great job of keeping us informed and working with the community to continue to improve the school.

This school has the most amazing faculty and staff! They truly care about the well being of each and every student. There is a wonderful sense of community and family at this school that transcends to the home. The curriculum is outstanding and carefully structured for every level learner. And I can't say enough about the incredible extracurricular programs that are available such as music, art, sports and so many clubs to appeal to all different types of interests. I LOVE this school!

There isn't enough space to say all the wonderful things about this school. No it's not perfect, but no school is. It's our first year here (daughter in 1st grade) and love it!! From the moment you walk thru the front doors you feel like family. Mrs. Holt the principle is amazing, she is so kind and very attentive to the students and parents. You can tell she really is listening to you. The teachers go above and beyond for every kid. You can tell it's more than just a job for them. My daughters teacher challenges her and pushes her to be and do the best she can. Their gifted teachers are spectacular! While the lunch room is very loud the kids love every moment. There seems to always be something extract going on for the kids to participate in. And the PTA is extremely involved which is wonderful to see. I volunteer at the school often and even see other community members volunteering at the school that no longer have kids there. While age is just a number, grades are just a letter. The school is an A+ in my book.

Last modified Hunter's Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.