Posted October 01, 2014
Awesome school!! My daughter been in forest hills since kinder now she is in second grade.so far all her teachers been great and my daughter is doing awesome in school

Forest Hills Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2014
I will be completely honest my daughter has been there since kindergarten she is now in 4th grade,all the teachers that she has had are amazing they are great teachers great people and Academicly she has done well every single year she gets good grades and she's a good girl but her last year in third grade she was having a lot of problems in the cafeteria when I looked into this. I found out that they basically have no supervision whatsoever in the cafeteria, a lot of fights go down, and a lot of bad things happen in the cafeteria that the teachers never know about because of either not paying attention or they're not there! She rode the bus in second and third grade , ever since then she has had nothing but trouble on the bus. last year there was a girl who was constantly bullying her around there is kids saying vulgar things and now the year has just started and a little boy made a sexual pass on my daughter on the bus said something very disgusting to her adults don't even usually say! You can guarantee she will not be riding the bus anymore but as for the overall school I'd say they are a pretty good school..Just need some more supervision in those areas I mentioned.

Posted June 04, 2013
FOREST HILLS IS THE BEST SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! my son went from being on satisfactory on Shaw Elementary School to now beeing on Excelent. His grades are much better because the teacher, Mr. Dunn, has done an excellent job explaining things better than my son's teachers at Shaw!! Forest Hills will remain his school until he is out of Elementary School. He wil go on 2nd grade when school starts again in August 2013. I am praying that he gets his Kindergarden Teacher, Mr. Rodriguez since he will be teaching 2nd grade next school year :-)... I recomend this school!!!

Forest Hills Elementary School 2

Posted November 07, 2012
Regarding the award ceremony this evening - a friend pointed out... "Kinda sounds like they are being prepped for an early release program from prison. Be bad, go to jail, act good, get out early(the trophy). How about recognizing the good kid for always behaving, doing their work, being cooperative, not going to jail. These reward systems create adults who expect every thing handed to them, no matter what they do. And life probably won't work out that way for them."

Forest Hills Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
The principal promotes education by offering tutoring on Saturday (known as Saturday Academy), and enables the children to attend by arranging bus service to and from the school.

Forest Hills Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2009

Posted January 11, 2006
Forest hills is one of the best schools I have ever dealt with. The teachers and administrators are very caring and helpful. Even the very few times that I was angry about something they remained courteous and helpful ( which was very embarassing) I have now had my daughter, three grandchildren and now my great-granddaughter in attendance at forest hills, so I am more than just casually acquainted with this school and its people.

Posted August 25, 2005
My son attended Forest Hills for five weeks. Myself and my son both loved the school and his teacher Mrs. Hanke!

Forest Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005

Forest Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005

Forest Hills Elementary School
10112 North Ola Avenue, Tampa, FL  33612
Last modified Forest Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top