Pierce Middle School 5

Posted November 16, 2014
I am currently a high school student and I am so proud to say I was a pierce archer , there soccer program changed my life in a completly positive way , I thank god I went to pierce , if any parent is reading this I suggest you to put your kid in a sport at pierce I giraffe you his or her grades will improve they will socialize more and mature . I honestly miss this school everyone knows everyone , everybody gets along , if your kid never has problems with anyone nd gets along with alot of people... This is your school , I would love to see the soccer program and many other sports at pierce increase . Teachers are amazing ! God bless ! #pierceArchers

Posted August 15, 2013
By all the reviews I've seen so far i don't thing i want to send my child there but i have to because that is the closest school to my house so I hope my child has a good year

Posted August 13, 2013
Pierce is terrible all and all. Wish we could afford a private school. teachers are mean to the children. Administration is rude and patronizing to parents.

Posted August 09, 2013
This school is one of the worst schools my daughter has been to.I dont recommend it to any parents. Hate this school, its very ghetto.

Posted February 07, 2013
My daughter attends Pierce and this school is horrible if it's not being locked down for one reason or another, there is always an issue with a teacher or office staff, she will not be attending next year Parents Be Ware!!!!!!!

Posted August 15, 2012
If I could give no stars I would. The majority of the students that attend this school are spanish, not saying thats a problem . My son is African American and it seemed as if he has a target on his forehead. I am so happy he will be leaving this school headed to high school. The teachers don't care about the students and have no respect or interactions with the parents.

Pierce Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2012
am the father of ernesto valdovinos( a cuban student) i saw the picture of the trophy of the battle down the book and the name says ernesto estrada and his real name is ernesto Valdovinos as it should be. was a mistake or the child is enrolled as well. thank you, or the mother to enroll the name change. i would like to know thanks a lot

Pierce Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2012
This review is based off of when I attended several years back. 6th grade, so it was the '06-'07 year. It seems things have changed, but when I attended, all teachers I had were very helpful and supportive. It is there that I became one of the four students in Math League. The classes were clean, neat and orderly. The peers were just like any other school's. The principal and other staff were very nice. The courses were not under planned. Meaning we learned something new every day. They were taught quite thoroughly and clear. The extra curricular programs were also quite interesting as well. I enjoyed this school. It may not be the same any more, but I will keep my good memories.

Posted April 19, 2012
My Child has been picked on the bus and the at physical education! This school is not fair in discipline practices! Like if more then one student gangs up on him it seems that he gets punished and not the others!

Pierce Middle School 2

Posted March 29, 2012
Pierce is not such a great school. The only reason my son goes there is because I missed the deadline for choice, but he is soon transferring to a charter school and he & I couldn't be happier. We have had quite a few issues with bullying, & even a physical attack, & I am not happy with the school's response.

Pierce Middle School
5511 North Hesperides Street, Tampa, FL  33614
Last modified Pierce Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pierce Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top