977 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

Everyone wants to fight someone in this school

Amount of homework: Disagree

I am currently a high school student and I am so proud to say I was a pierce archer , there soccer program changed my life in a completly positive way , I thank god I went to pierce , if any parent is reading this I suggest you to put your kid in a sport at pierce I giraffe you his or her grades will improve they will socialize more and mature . I honestly miss this school everyone knows everyone , everybody gets along , if your kid never has problems with anyone nd gets along with alot of people... This is your school , I would love to see the soccer program and many other sports at pierce increase . Teachers are amazing ! God bless ! #pierceArchers

By all the reviews I've seen so far i don't thing i want to send my child there but i have to because that is the closest school to my house so I hope my child has a good year

Pierce is terrible all and all. Wish we could afford a private school. teachers are mean to the children. Administration is rude and patronizing to parents.

This school is one of the worst schools my daughter has been to.I dont recommend it to any parents. Hate this school, its very ghetto.

My daughter attends Pierce and this school is horrible if it's not being locked down for one reason or another, there is always an issue with a teacher or office staff, she will not be attending next year Parents Be Ware!!!!!!!

If I could give no stars I would. The majority of the students that attend this school are spanish, not saying thats a problem . My son is African American and it seemed as if he has a target on his forehead. I am so happy he will be leaving this school headed to high school. The teachers don't care about the students and have no respect or interactions with the parents.

am the father of ernesto valdovinos( a cuban student) i saw the picture of the trophy of the battle down the book and the name says ernesto estrada and his real name is ernesto Valdovinos as it should be. was a mistake or the child is enrolled as well. thank you, or the mother to enroll the name change. i would like to know thanks a lot

This review is based off of when I attended several years back. 6th grade, so it was the '06-'07 year. It seems things have changed, but when I attended, all teachers I had were very helpful and supportive. It is there that I became one of the four students in Math League. The classes were clean, neat and orderly. The peers were just like any other school's. The principal and other staff were very nice. The courses were not under planned. Meaning we learned something new every day. They were taught quite thoroughly and clear. The extra curricular programs were also quite interesting as well. I enjoyed this school. It may not be the same any more, but I will keep my good memories.

Last modified Pierce Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.