1,772 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Chamberlain High School 1

Posted December 13, 2015
There's so many things wrong with this school. I've had mental breakdowns thinking about going to school. The administration sucks all the spirit out of the school, the teacher's are terribly rude and horrible to students. The students are the worst though, so I can't blame the teacher's and administration too much. There's fights a lot, last year a girl had her face slammed into a table and broke her nose during my lunch and my geometry teacher spent half the class asking kids what happened, she seemed genuinely excited about the whole thing. The students are loud, rude, and disrespectful. They can't go two seconfs without yelling or what they call "having a converation." The teacher's let the students write and talk horribly with very little grammar. Also if you're Caucasian, you're automatically racist and annoying to most of the students who attend this school. By all means, if you are a disrespectful teenager, attend this school, you'd love it! You'll just have a hard time learning anything from the teacher's because the students don't want to learn, they want to disrupt and the teachers let it happen.

Posted August 24, 2015
The Schools education is Amazing and the Teachers actually care about their Students. I have been impressed with the last 2 years that my child has attended this school.

Posted April 17, 2014
parent my child goes to chamberlin her first year and i am very hapupywith the school and the teachers i have never seen amy teacher go out if their way to help any student and here at chamberlin that is all they do is go out pf their way my child us bwry happy ahe chose chamberlin and so am i

Chamberlain High School 3

Posted August 19, 2013
Chamberlain is my Alma mater. I graduated in the top 50 with a weighted GPA of 5.5. I attended all four years and missed 5 days, total, so I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to review it. Chamberlain has some phenomenal teachers, teachers that are intelligent and compassionate. Obviously, like at every school, there are rotten eggs. The issue with Chamberlain was never inadequate teachers. It was administration that is completely out of touch with students and would rather focus on suspending students that are late to class than rewarding the students that show up every day and work hard to do well. They are overpaid and are blind to the actual needs of students and teachers. Furthermore, the school is a safety and health hazard in itself. Rats, roaches, and unidentifiable liquid coating the bathroom floors were worrisome at best, although I suspect these phenomena were not unique to my school. While I stand by that anyone who says high school is the best years of one's life never attended Chamberlain, I'd be lying to say that I didn't gain a lot from my school, particularly great teachers and what I hope to be lifelong friends. Good luck to current students, teachers, and staff.

Chamberlain High School 1

Posted June 07, 2012
I'm surprised at all these great reviews. I went there for high school. 90% of my teachers could care less about me or any student. There was leaks everywhere during rain storms, roaches, and the smell of dead rats in many of my classes. The only perk is that it is a very culturally diverse school full of all different styles of people, races, and incomes. Yet, there weren't any social clashes that I witnessed other than the normal high school disagreements. I only witnessed 2 fights in my entire high school career.

Posted January 16, 2012
I have been at CHS for 4 years now and had offers to teach and coach at other schools. We have bounced back and forth from C to D to C grades and I've always felt that our school was A status. We have a wonderful, diverse student population that is accepting of others. That is what truely draws me to these students. Hopefully, my time at CHS will be lifelong one.

Posted January 10, 2012
I have worked at Chamberlain High School for 26 years and would not want to work anywhere else!

Posted January 10, 2012
Chamberlain has worked very hard to achieve the School Grade of an A this year. After a recetn of history of jumping back and fourth from a C and D it is a great pay off for the Faculty and Students to achieve this goal. Both groupd have worked very hard and are to be credited with this success.

Chamberlain High School 4

Posted January 10, 2012
This is my third year at Chamberlain High School (CHS). The faculty has been extremely welcoming and the administration has been very supportive. On a daily basis, the CHIEFS (faculty, staff and students) work extremely hard to strive towards the common goal of achieving high standards in everything we do. We work diligently in providing our students with the best possible education. This is most certainly reflected in CHS's most recent school grade A! Overall, CHS is a great place towork at; the majority of faculy and staff display a true sense of care and compassion for their students. Go CHIEFS!

Posted January 07, 2012
Chamberlain is an A school, as determined by the Florida Department of Education for 2010-11, for the first time in school history! Thank you, students, for your hard work. You all play an imporant role in this accomplishment and I also thank your parents for their support. Thank you, teachers and staff, for the dedication you show to our fine school, rich in tradition and history. There is no more important profession in the world than the profession of a teacher! Congratulations! We did it! Tommy Morrill, Proud Principal of Chamberlain High School

Chamberlain High School
9401 North Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33612
Last modified Chamberlain High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.