Chiaramonte Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2013
Chiaramonte is a good school. My daughter is in her second year here. I truly feel like the teachers and principal care about the students. Its not perfect. But they do try to make learning fun!!!

Posted August 23, 2013
Chiaramonte Elementary is a great school! The teachers go out of their way to communicate with you, so you know what's going on with your child every step of the way. Ms. Valenti, The 'Very Proud Principal' is absolutely wonderful, we couldn't be happier to send our child to Chiaramonte!

Posted January 08, 2012
C-h-i: I love you! a-r-a: always and forever! m-o-n-t-e: Chiaramonte!!! Ever since I was warmly welcomed by not only the teachers and principal, but also the students, I've loved this school to the bone! Thank you for giving me the honor of calling myself a Chiaramonte lion! I will forever be one:D ~a former student

Posted November 17, 2011
As the parent of 5 (ranging from 21 through 7 years old) and having attended schools myself ( in the 1800s :-P), I have spent time at a fair share of schools. Chiaramonte Elementary is worth its weight in diamonds. Whether you are a student, parent, staff, teacher or Principal, Lion pride will fill you. Mrs. Valenti is the core of it and her wonderful Assistant Principal, if I were to name everyone down to the great cafeteria staff and janitors, there wouldn't be room for other folks to comment. Our family loves all the great teachers at this school and miss the ones who have retired. If you can send your kids to this school, consider it a great blessing.

Chiaramonte Elementary School 2

Posted June 07, 2011
Don't be fooled....have you ever looked at this schools' website? It is now the end of the 2010-2011 school year and on the Parent Page the 2009-2010 school year info is still posted. Have you ever tried downloading one of the newsletters from the school website to stay informed? Have you ever tried looking at your childs' teachers website to be informed? Communication is the key for a child to perform at the best of their ability and these tools are necessary for success. Perhaps the FCAT scores at this school could be higher if 2 of the special instruction teachers were encouraged to tutor students instead of sending personal emails and posting comments to facebook during instructional/contract hours. I will end with that.

Chiaramonte Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2011
Awesome principle and teachers! Teachers are warm, loving, understanding and carring. Their own kids attend this school, which tells a lot. Their seasonal music performances are incredible! Field Day was feathered on the fox 13 news. That's how great they are. The only thing that's missing is extracurricular activities. PS. this summer they are going to have major renovation, so your kids will get almost a brand new school to come to!

Posted October 28, 2010
Outstanding principal - Ms. Valenti! She sets the tone for the whole school. She really cares about the staff and the children and it shows.

Chiaramonte Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2010
I made the horrible mistake of taking my child out of Chiaramonte. Not because I didn't like the school but because there was a kid who had injured him pretty bad over the summer and I left Chiaramonte to separate them. Anyway, if you want your children to be loved, nurtured and cared for send your kids to Chiaramonte.

Posted May 06, 2009

Chiaramonte Elementary School 0

Posted February 17, 2009
Chiaramonte Elementary is a school with a gerat family atmosphere. The staff and children are very lucky to have Ms. Valenti as their principal - a very dedicated and commited professional. We've been volunteering at this school for several years and enjoy every moment spent there.

Chiaramonte Elementary School
6001 South Himes Avenue, Tampa, FL  33611
Last modified Chiaramonte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chiaramonte Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.