Bad
Good

I'm a grandparent who had two daughters that attended this school 20 years ago, now 2 grandchildren attend Citrus Park. I believe this school was better about 5 years ago, but is awful now. I'm begging my girls to pull my grandchildren OUT! I would gladly quit my job and home school them. The bullying...the teachers attitudes...the unhelpful staff...and poor release protocol all add to my frustration.

This used to be a great school. My son has been here for a couple of years. New staff is not friendly or helpful. Everyone in office is rude. They treat volunteers bad and do not appreciate them at all. The teachers all have attitude problems and are mean and scream at the kids. The teachers all talk trash about each other. Just a miserable place.

my son went to Citrus Park Elementary for a few years. It started off okay. Now with new faculty , it has changed. The office staff is extremely rude, the teachers fight amongst themselves. The teachers talk about each other in front of the kids. They scream and put their fingers in the kids faces. The yell and humiliate the kids in front of their peers . If their was a problem with my son, the principal just blew it off. she didn't have any concern with my issues. Volunteers are talked about and not appreciated at all. Over all, I will be glad when my son is out of this school. Bad , rude staff. Bad leadership, mean teachers.

My child suffers from ADHD and ODD. Citrus Park stepped up to help him after Claywell could not. I applaud their efforts in helping my child learn better ways to deal with his set-backs and still keep him above average in curriculum. Very Pleased.

Pedimos de favor los mensajes en espa ol, si fuera posible, muchas gracias, cordialmente, Alicia Vega

Dont know much about the elementary side of this school. I do know that they have many subpar teachers in the middle to high school grades. Too many new or 1st year teachers, because the previous ones were let go. A principal who will remain nameless, who does not care about the parents. Only interest is the money$$$$ I am not returning to this school. IMHO

Great School!!! I have 3 kids in this school and i would never change them. My kids have learned a lot, Thank you!!!

this school is great for my kids...the teachers and the pricipal are great...!!! they care about the kids well being...the school is awsome...

The teachers at Citrus Park Elementary are GREAT!

This school was amazing for my son to go to you made him learn alot thank you : )

Last modified Citrus Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.