PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Halo Academy 1

Posted November 04, 2013
This school just took advantage of families in need. if you could pay to be there then you can registrar your child. all this school wanted was the money, my child lost over a years worth of education. I wish i never sent my child there.

Posted October 04, 2012
My son has been at the Halo Academy for the past few months. It has been a wonderful experience for us. Previously my son was in the public school system and lost. My son is nonverbal and only signs. The school provides him with both verbal and sign exposure. In a matter of months he has learned a multitude of signs, loves school and knows all his colors.

Halo Academy 1

Posted September 11, 2012
Ah, this school was bad from the start. Last year, my child started school here, and it was great. But this year, the new assistant principle, drives me crazy! She acts extremely weird! Other than that, the children learn nothing. We will be looking for a new school later this year.

Posted August 08, 2012
Halo Academy is truly a school of understanding the needs of all its students and families, my granddaughter attends and was the first student enrolled, it has been a shining star for our little one. She had such a hard time previous to attending Halo. We as a family are truly grateful for Halo and its staff and especially to Christy Raile for making it all possible along with Austin. We LOVE Halo, come and join us.

Posted August 08, 2012
Our son started his Kindergarten year with HALO after two months of being at a charter school. We learned very quickly during those two months that his talents and needs were not being met in the traditional classroom setting. Since attending HALO, he has thrived academically, socially, and emotionally. He is above average in all areas of academics and continues to be encouraged and challenged so that he can meet his highest potential. We love HALO because of the small classroom size, the focus not only on academics but also on the whole child, as well as the dedication and support of the highly qualified faculty and staff.

Posted August 08, 2012
As a teacher and a parent at HALO, I can truly attest to the excellence of this school. It is amazing to be a part of community where learning occurs and challenges are overcome on a daily basis. It is a privilege to help my students reach their full potential and encourage them along the way. Not only has HALO changed our lives as a family, but it has also opened doors for me professionally. I love being a part of the HALO family!

Halo Academy