901 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Posted February 08, 2011
I went to Crestwood as a kid and it was top notch... My nephew is turning 5 next month and will be attending next year.. Both of my sister attended as well... for everyone speaking about all the foreign languages being spoken... well.. welcome to Tampa..

Posted December 16, 2010
we loved crestwood ,while we were there..my children were warmly welcomed and ....loved the school the teacher's....and the carriculum... my husband and i also felt greatful that there are teacher's that realy care..... thankyou crestwood... ps.were returning to tampa and are returning our children to CRESTWOOD ELEMENTARY...and my children are looking forward to going back....

Posted October 17, 2010
Teachers are excellent. They really "teach" my child. They are all excellent communicators. My child feels safe and important to them. They have a new Principal this year. Yes-some kids in the lower grades are learning to speak English, yet this has never beed a problem for my child. (another review mentioned that was a problem) No problems with this school. Attending 5 years now.

Posted September 08, 2009
This school is amazing. Honestly, i could not have found a better school to send my children to. The teachers are wonderful and the curriculum is truly extraordinary. ALthough i admit diversity and parent involvment arent big, theres no reason to refrain from admitting the jaw dropping quiality of this A school.

Crestwood Elementary School

Posted March 19, 2008
I refuse to send my sons to Crestwood. It is our area school and we have special assignment to a school where the students actually speak English. It is pretty difficult to be successful when the children are part of a family that is transiant (move constently), are not involved or make an effort to speak English!

Crestwood Elementary School 3

Posted February 11, 2008
My son is now in the 3rd grade and has been going since Kindergarten. The teachers are great, the curriculum, it's an A school. My only complaint is the lack of diversity. I wish it was a mix of all ethnic backgrounds, not just one mainly.

Posted November 06, 2006
This is my daughter's second year at Crestwood. Overall, it has been a good experience. She has been lucky enough to have had wonderful teachers that truly care. I wish there was more parental involvement, but that is an issue at most schools these days. This is a great school!

Crestwood Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2006
It's an okay school. The music department was good. Overall it's not in a very good area.

Crestwood Elementary School
7824 North Manhattan Avenue, Tampa, FL  33614
Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.