549 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Some teachers are good but ive seen alot of the teachers here really dont care. They have attitude almost everyday.

If your child is struggling with language it is one of the best possibly go too. Esol classes are small so your child will learn at their own pace.

I went to this school my whole life and i have to say that thay do their very best to teach me and they sometines sent me to toutering and those four extra hours twice a week took me up in my fcat scores i would recomend egypt lake to any one who asks me the teachers are super nice and snart and they helped me by teaching me several methods to do one thing and then i would pick one and stick to it and they would ask me again and again if i underatood it and if i didnt thay would show me until i did i love this school and im happy to write this review

My daughter is in the 4th grade at this school. They have done everything beyond helping her achieve her goals to become a better student. I think the staff is excellent. I hope that they keep it up!! When she was being bulled in the 2nd grade the teacher was outstanding (mr.white) he did everything to make sure that the students involved got punished and he got the parents involved.

I am in the process of pulling my son from this school. Its not so much the school itself, its the children who attend it and their parents. The parents are rude and have no manners, and its sad that their children follow in their footsteps. My son has already had his genitals grabbed by a male student and has been slapped by another. What are these parents teaching their children? Its obviously not to keep their hands to themselves, proper english, or manners! If you want your child to actually have an education in english (because I'm quite sure thats the language we speak in this country), DO NOT send your child to this school, the teachers are too busy disciplining or trying to translate. PS the Principal is pretty much worthless. She won't return phone calls unless you get the board of education and her supervisor involved.

I went to 5th grade here I really liked it my teacher was Mrs.Darr and Ms.Martinez they were so nice to us in the class goodbye 5th grade hello 6th grade!!!

iwent to this school in 5th grade and i loved every part of it everyone excepted everyone no judgements love is created here nikki webb says this

Glad to see the school has a good reputation. I used to attend a long time ago, back in the '60s when Mr. McLain was the principal. I really liked the school and thought the teachers were largely great and very supportive of their students. Best wishes to all the current teachers and staff!

Egypt Lake has a largely dedicated and experienced teaching and support staff. The present leadership, however, is not adequately supportive of the needs of the diverse community nor complimentary of the hard work and commitment of the staff as a professional team.

This school has a great environment. Teachers are dedicated. It's a small school so teachers and students have more interaction.

Last modified Egypt Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.