Hillsborough Virtual School 1

Posted June 23, 2014
My son was signed into a precalculus course for the summer. He was actually two weeks into the course when they withdrew the course without explanation. I had to call around to find out that they decided not to offer offer this course during the summer. It would have been nice if someone had bothered to explain this when he signed up.

Hillsborough Virtual School 5

Posted April 12, 2013
We have gone to several traditional public schools with our four children. They have varied from small town school to large, highest rated in the state schools. This school is by far my favorite! You get the best of both worlds - you child will have a diploma and you have teachers there to help your child, yet you get to do this at home and have the flexibility you would get with doing this at home. My son has thrived here. He is very bright and in the subjects he loves he just shoots through - he has even done two full years of science in one year. The teachers are very friendly and really do seem to care about the students! I love HVS!

Hillsborough Virtual School
2704 North Highland Avenue, Tampa, FL  33602
Last modified Hillsborough Virtual School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillsborough Virtual School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top