Posted October 23, 2014
Best school... Best principal... Best Teachers... Best Staff.. Best Students. Grady is the very best. My daughter has been very happy here for six years. We LOVE the diversity and compassion at this school and the dedication to learning by all. It starts at the top with our beloved principal.

Posted September 28, 2014
Grady is excellent from the teachers to the front office. Our sons get all the attention they need to thrive. The only drawback would be the uppity PTA mothers who act above there means.

Posted June 07, 2014
Grady Elementary the best experience I have had with a public school. The teachers are the best, caring, giving their time to help every child and the parent participation is extraordinary. When my grandson was struggling with ADD, they took their time to help offered ELP, spent the time he needed to grow and get better grades. We have nothing but praise for this school. Communication is great. You always know what is going on and the emails I have sent always come back quickly answered. The office Staff are wonderful. I only wish he would go there until 12th grade. With all the help, he ended the year on the honor roll.

Posted June 03, 2014
As a parent, I cannot say enough about Grady Elementary. I have two children who currently attend. The teachers and administration have been outstanding and really care about each child and communicate often with parents. The school is strong academically, but equal importance is given to the emotional development of the child which is so important for elementary level children. The school events have been great too and well organized. The community, other parents and other students have been wonderful too!

Posted May 22, 2014
I'm the proud parent of two children at Grady Elementary and I love this school. This is a smaller South Tampa school that is caring and welcoming to all. My children's teachers are very dedicated, highly intelligent, true professionals who care about my children's educational development.The Principal knows each child's name, and loves the school, having been a student and teacher there. She is an incredible leader and just won the Hillsborough County Principal of the Year! And the first graders just scored the highest of all Hillsborough County elementary schools in reading and writing! It's clear that Grady Elementary is a school on a meteoric rise. I am so proud to be the parent of two Grady Tigers - you can't go wrong with this school.

Grady Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
Grady is a horrible elementary school with very unprofessional, power hungry, untrained staff as well as teachers that are not invested in the education of the students. They gave up on my children instead of having patience with a child that has a specific learning disability they staffed him to another school after failing his older brother who met his goals that year. The staff is cold hearted and non-understanding at Grady... as not every child is the same or is on the same level. This school is a power hungry school. They do not care about your children ... They only care about keeping their A status in the community. In which they are cheating by staffing under-level children to other schools and keeping the gifted ones after school 2 hrs to be over prepared for fcat and other testing. My children no longer attend Grady and are excelling immensely at a different school. I am very proud of my boys for overcoming this horrible tragedy they put us through if they only knew how wrong they were and what they did to my children. when will it be about the children and their education? never at grady... i rate them a half a star if i could. even then they don't deserve that.

Posted May 21, 2014
We are a military family and Grady has made it easy for my 2 children to adapt to a new school and new area. The teachers have made it easy for me to communicate with them about any concerns I have. The staff is very friendly and helpful with all my questions and requests. I am happy and glad we were able to attend such a family oriented school.

Posted May 18, 2014
Grady is like family because of how long the staff has been there and how we are treated. They give opportunities for families and staff to get involved together in and out of school. Grady is a very welcoming, well organized, informative, and family oriented school. I have one child who graduated from there 5 years ago and one who is attending now. I am proud to say my child attends Grady Elementary School!

Posted May 15, 2014
I am a parent with two children that attend Grady Elementary. This is our fourth year at the school and we love it. The teachers are wonderful. We have not had a teacher yet that we didn't love. The principal is amazing. She puts so much of her own time into making Grady a great school. I also love that the school is small. When we walk into school in the morning, the staff knows us and we aren't just a number. Plus, with only about 4 classes per grades, my kids are friends with almost everyone in their grade. Both of my kids are doing amazingly well, academically, and the Grady teachers are the biggest reason why.

Posted May 15, 2014
I have 3 children that attend Grady and we LOVE our experience! The administration is amazing. The communication coming from them is top notch. We have been through 6 teachers in our 2 years here at Grady and all of them have been fantastic. All of my children really excelled at this school. Thanks Grady!

Grady Elementary School
3910 West Morrison Avenue, Tampa, FL  33629
Last modified Grady Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grady Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top