Graham Elementary School 5

Posted May 24, 2013
In the first wave of FCAT scores for this school year , the 4th graders at B. C. Graham Elementary raised their reading proficiency from 60% last year, to 90%. As one of the lowest ranking schools in the state, the staff of Graham Elementary deserve congratulations on a job well done. The staff at Graham are very hard working, and do a lot of work outside the class room to help their students . I hope people reading these reviews will accept the 1 star review for what it is, and check out the school first hand to get the real story.

Graham Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2012
My name is Deziray and my little sister goes to b.c. graham elementary school. There has been more then one occasion that this school has failed to meet the attention my little sister needs as a higher level learner in her class. She is only in the first grade and has a reading level of a sixth grader. BUT that does NOT mean that this school should be so careless as to transportation of ANY of their student. I say this because this is NOT THE FIRST TIME that they have made mistakes and sent my sister somewhere else. I was extremely aggravated when i got to her school early to wait for her to come out as a walker (earlier that day my mother called the school informing them that she would be a walker) i waited till there was no kids left outside to get picked up and still did not see my little sister. I was worried annoyed and VERY ANGRY. When i went to the office to ask where was my little sister they (THE PRINCIPAL) simply brushed it off their shoulders like it wasn't a big deal that they sent my little sister to the boys and girls club rather than the front of the school where i was waiting and NOBODY APOLOGIZED FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB CORRECTLY.

Graham Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
B.C Graham is making a lot of positive changes this year and I am very happy with them.

Graham Elementary School 0

Posted December 19, 2008
Graham Elem is a wonderful place of learing my Daughter love it there her prior school she always was sleeping in class unmoviated, At Graham she beats me up every moring she eager to attend.And the staff is very helpful with getting the childeren they need to learn. Keep up the great work.

Graham Elementary School
2915 North Massachusetts Avenue, Tampa, FL  33602
Last modified Graham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graham Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top