Tampa, FL

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 20, 2015
I can only speak for my daughters' teacher, who is excellent. But i'm pretty sure the rest are just as excellent.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 20, 2015
It's enough to keep the information in their brain fresh but not too much to where the student feels overwhelmed.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 20, 2015
They teach respect to these kids, and they show them to be upright human beings. To be honest, polite and well mannered. Things that must all start in the home, but this school also carries that on as well.

Posted May 20, 2015
My daughter attended B.C Graham for 3rd grade. It has been the first school in which she has been able to show her true potential, she has grown tremendously academically. She has had a magnificent teacher who helped her along the year non stop, and was in constant communication with me with regards to my daughter. The staff is constantly attentive and very involved. Any issue I did have was taken care off immediately. I'm quite sad that I have to switch schools for the upcoming year.

Posted May 24, 2013
In the first wave of FCAT scores for this school year , the 4th graders at B. C. Graham Elementary raised their reading proficiency from 60% last year, to 90%. As one of the lowest ranking schools in the state, the staff of Graham Elementary deserve congratulations on a job well done. The staff at Graham are very hard working, and do a lot of work outside the class room to help their students . I hope people reading these reviews will accept the 1 star review for what it is, and check out the school first hand to get the real story.

Posted February 28, 2013
I find this rating of my child's school ridiculous. My child's teacher is a wonderful, young lady. Very instructive, very attentive, even loving. Our music teacher is a wonderful man. Loves his students and gives more than required for even my job. Our principal is engaged in all of our extra-curricular activities. Our administrative staff is friendly, engaged with the students. Our officer is on duty when assigned, armed to protect our children. The only problem with this school is the parents. Consider that most schooling happens at home. Don't blame Grahm's educator's for your child's failure. Mine succeeded wonderfully!

Graham Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2012
My name is Deziray and my little sister goes to b.c. graham elementary school. There has been more then one occasion that this school has failed to meet the attention my little sister needs as a higher level learner in her class. She is only in the first grade and has a reading level of a sixth grader. BUT that does NOT mean that this school should be so careless as to transportation of ANY of their student. I say this because this is NOT THE FIRST TIME that they have made mistakes and sent my sister somewhere else. I was extremely aggravated when i got to her school early to wait for her to come out as a walker (earlier that day my mother called the school informing them that she would be a walker) i waited till there was no kids left outside to get picked up and still did not see my little sister. I was worried annoyed and VERY ANGRY. When i went to the office to ask where was my little sister they (THE PRINCIPAL) simply brushed it off their shoulders like it wasn't a big deal that they sent my little sister to the boys and girls club rather than the front of the school where i was waiting and NOBODY APOLOGIZED FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB CORRECTLY.

Posted September 16, 2009
B.C Graham is making a lot of positive changes this year and I am very happy with them.

Posted December 19, 2008
Graham Elem is a wonderful place of learing my Daughter love it there her prior school she always was sleeping in class unmoviated, At Graham she beats me up every moring she eager to attend.And the staff is very helpful with getting the childeren they need to learn. Keep up the great work.

2915 North Massachusetts Avenue, Tampa, FL  33602
Last modified Graham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top