Posted July 21, 2014
My child has progressed tremendously during the 3 years he has been in this school. He has scored above level in all state tests every year. The small class sizes are a plus. It seems that every staff member knows the students' names even if they are not in their classrooms. The school provides afterschool clubs such as science Olympiad, sports club, Lego, art, etc. My son loved being part of the science Olympiad club and traveling to compete with many other schools. Parents are always welcomed to volunteer and I made sure I took these opportunities to do so. Love it!

Posted August 30, 2013
Love, love, love this school!! Great teachers, great principal, great learning! This school has a zero tolerance policy which I also love. The P.E. class is 1 hour long every day of the week. We never had that in regular public school. Anyway, I'm very happy with everything at this school.

Posted August 30, 2013
I love the cirriculum at this school; very challenging to my gifted child. The classes are small 10-12 students per class, and the teachers keep learning fun while focusing on the importance of learning. There are many academic clubs for the students to join and stay involved. Oveall a very good school.

New Springs Elementary School
2410 East Busch Boulevard, Tampa, FL  33612
Last modified New Springs Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top