Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

A lot of the times students will be upset because he principal and teachers don't always warn you about upcoming events.

I went to this school for 1 year and it was the worst school year of my life, the uniform standard is just ridiculous. Also my mother even said she never wants me to go to that school again. Plus, this school got me in a lot of trouble and the principle has been to jail for a DUI. This school has no clubs and you can't even pick were you want to sit at lunch. I do not recommend this school ever.

I have been teaching middle school in Hillsborough County for 11 years and this is by far the best school. There is a sense of community with students and staff alike. Teachers are committed to going above and beyond- from creating real-world connections in a rigorous and relevant curriculum to designing amazing afterschool enrichment opportunities for all the students here at Girls Prep. There is a real focus on making sure all students are competent, confident and connected. The principal is amazing-very proactive and involved with students, parents and teachers. Girls Prep is the best kept secret in the district. A great place to send your daughter to learn and grow!

This is a great school. My daughter graduated from Ferrell last May. She was there all 3 years and was the first class to graduate from Ferrell.

Girls Preparatory Academy is one of the best attributes to the community! Without having the distraction of boys, it provides girls with a safe environment to support each other no matter what the circumstances, backgrounds and gains friendships the girls may have never imagined. The Staff is phenomenal, strict , but believes in the success of the students. My daughter is attending for her 2nd year and LOVES this school!

I go here. Amazing teachers, and staff. My only problem is too much homework. I get on the bus at 6am, get home at 5pm, and have 7 classes worth of homework everyday. And we don't have a study hall.

My Daughter currently attends Ferrell. I have been very pleased with everything. My Daughter will attend next year. My only complaint is too much homework!

Last modified Ferrell Girls Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.