Tampa, FL

Posted August 17, 2014
I have been teaching middle school in Hillsborough County for 11 years and this is by far the best school. There is a sense of community with students and staff alike. Teachers are committed to going above and beyond- from creating real-world connections in a rigorous and relevant curriculum to designing amazing afterschool enrichment opportunities for all the students here at Girls Prep. There is a real focus on making sure all students are competent, confident and connected. The principal is amazing-very proactive and involved with students, parents and teachers. Girls Prep is the best kept secret in the district. A great place to send your daughter to learn and grow!

Posted August 17, 2014
This is a great school. My daughter graduated from Ferrell last May. She was there all 3 years and was the first class to graduate from Ferrell.

Posted August 27, 2013
Girls Preparatory Academy is one of the best attributes to the community! Without having the distraction of boys, it provides girls with a safe environment to support each other no matter what the circumstances, backgrounds and gains friendships the girls may have never imagined. The Staff is phenomenal, strict , but believes in the success of the students. My daughter is attending for her 2nd year and LOVES this school!

Ferrell Girls Preparatory Academy 4

Posted August 11, 2013
I go here. Amazing teachers, and staff. My only problem is too much homework. I get on the bus at 6am, get home at 5pm, and have 7 classes worth of homework everyday. And we don't have a study hall.

Ferrell Girls Preparatory Academy 4

Posted May 24, 2013
My Daughter currently attends Ferrell. I have been very pleased with everything. My Daughter will attend next year. My only complaint is too much homework!

Ferrell Girls Preparatory Academy
4302 N 24th Street, Tampa, FL  33610
Last modified Ferrell Girls Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferrell Girls Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top