Posted May 21, 2014
I love both my boy s teachers at lanier as well as all staff are wonderfully they really care about the kids. They have done wonderful in teaching my boys which were staffed to lanier from grady because they have learning disabilities... and lanier is the best qualified school because they are excelling immensely!! I am so thankful that someone somewhere is invested in the education of these children! <3 thank you lanier!

Lanier Elementary School 3

Posted April 08, 2014
My daughters teachers are doing well to teach her things she needs to know, and have helped her get on level. But the thing I don't like about this school is that there are no buses. When you live 1.3 miles from the school and do not have a car, your walking 5.2 miles each day to and from the school in scorching heat. Another issue is when it is raining/storming, your expected to get your child to school/from school with NO vehicle, and have no one to give you a ride. When I brought this issue up, I was told "maybe you can get another parent to give your kid a ride/take her home" SURE, I'm going to give some random person my child and trust that they aren't a freak. Its just a dangerous situation all the way around.

Lanier Elementary School 2

Posted May 05, 2012
I HAVE THREE CHILDREN THAT ATTENDED THIS SCHOOL DURING THEIR SECOND & THIRD GRADE YEAR OF SCHOOL , I HAD PROBLEMS WITH SOME OF THE TEACHERS WITH THE WAY THEY HANDLED SOME SITUATIONS I FELT WAS NOT RIGHT ! I HAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD TO START HEADSTART / PRE K , THE TEACHERS SEEM TO BE OK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR ,THEN THEIR TRUE COLORS START COME OUT ! MY CHILD WILL NOT ATTEND THAT SCHOOL NEXT SCHOOL YEAR !

Posted December 06, 2011
I attended Lanier growing up as a child. 20+ years later I have enrolled two, soon to be three of our children into Lanier. This school rocked then, and rocks even more now! The review complaining about the middle school next door requiring a resource officer isn't aware that resource officers are at all of the middle schools in Hillsborough. In my eyes Lanier deserves the highest rating possible!

Posted September 24, 2010
i love this school it is the best ever i remeber the fall festval coming up

Posted August 19, 2010
I absolutely LOVE Lanier Elementary. I have a daughter that has been attending since headstart and is now a fifth grader and she looks forward to coming to school everyday. The office staff is fabulous!! Mrs. Poston and Mrs. Jacobsen are amazing.

Lanier Elementary School 0

Posted March 23, 2010
Lanier is a great place to work. The children are respectful and willing to learn. The staff is warm and caring and genuine to everyone and they make you feel welcome. The first grade does some incredible and motivating learning activities and keeps the students interested.

Lanier Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
I have four children, one just graduated from RHS, both he and my second child attended Lanier K thru 5, they loved it there and I love the teachers and staff. My two younger children , have been there since head start. The teachers there are AWESOME. I feel like its a big family there. Since my children first started to attend lanier we have had 3 principals and they have been the best, but by far Sarah Jacobsen-Capps is the best, she has made the school a much better place, if that was even possible. Great School. Hopefully someday my grandchildren could also attend.

Lanier Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2009

Posted October 20, 2008

Lanier Elementary School
4704 West Montgomery Avenue, Tampa, FL  33616
Last modified Lanier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lanier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top