Posted May 16, 2013
There are so many activities that the school offers to get families together, and the staff are super friendly and helpful in answering your questions. Not to mention that the academics are in high priority for the kids to learn.

Posted August 22, 2012
Lee is exactly what we had hoped for: small, community-oriented, and open to parent involvement. There has been a bit of chaos with teacher turnover and administrative changes, but it seems to be settling down now. Mrs. Hewitt is an earnest administrator and seems to want the best for the families who attend. As for the teachers, my son is entering the second grade with Mrs. Negron, and we're thrilled to have a second year with her. She's wonderful--creative, energetic, and attuned to each child. We could not have asked for a better teacher.

Posted January 05, 2011
Lee Elementary has been a great school for my children to attend. The teachers and administrators all work hard at making sure all children exceed all expectations. The students at Lee benefit from challenging curriculum, hands on learning and gifted/talent development.

Posted July 08, 2008
What a wonderful school! It is full of tremendous teachers and lots of learning. Each and every teacher cares about their students and the school as a whole. In addition, the students are exposed to a wide variety of technology. An absoultely outstanding school!

Posted September 16, 2007
The teachers and administrators of Lee Elementary Magnet school are extremely involved and they care about the children. They go above and beyond each and every day. The class sizes are wonderful and there are so many wonderful opportunities for students to learn new things. I love this school and I want the best for my children...That's why they are at Lee!

Lee Elementary Magnet School 0

Posted August 08, 2007
Last year was our first year at Lee, with a kindergartener and a fourth grader. I found the teachers to be excellent, and very open to parent involvement. I also really liked the community atmosphere there. They are swift to act when there is trouble, which I appreciate, but I agree that their gifted program could be more developed.

Lee Elementary Magnet School 3

Posted January 18, 2006
The best quality of this school is that it is very small. The gifted program is limited. Basically, it consists of accelerated Math lessons. Students have Art, Music and PE twice a week. This year Spanish was added, also. I have recently seen a decline in the administrations interest in problems, also in parent involvement. Also, some quality teachers have left. Overall, there is still a good core of instructors, but I don't see anyone striving for improvements.

Posted June 20, 2005

Posted May 17, 2005
Lee Elementary goes the extra mile every day to ensure that all students excel. Enrichment programs and extra help is available for students needing these services. A great plus is having Math Academy in all grades, not just in intermediate. The administration is supportive and always willing to listen to parents' concerns. Lee is a GREAT school.

Posted September 03, 2004
This is the first year of my daughter attending this school and so far we like the school. The teacher, Miss Lippman is awesome. My daughter is in first grade and she already loves her teacher and the school.

Lee Elementary Magnet School
305 East Columbus Drive, Tampa, FL  33602
Last modified Lee Elementary Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Elementary Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top