Tampa, FL

Posted October 03, 2014
As a parent who's kindergartner goes to this school. I seriously could not be happier. The teachers truly love the students. She hugs my son every single morning and makes every student feel SAFE and comfortable at school. That doesn't mean they let things slide though. Which is great! Bullying and being inappropriate is completely unacceptable to them. And will notify and call the parent as soon as a child is not being kind. They work with my son and he has so many friends. Is starting to read. And feels loved and safe. The communication between his teacher is amazing as well. We LOVE it here!

Posted May 30, 2014
As a parent of a Mabry Elementary child, we could not be happier with Mabry elementary. Interaction with the teachers, office staff, and parents, have given us great confidence that Mabry Elementary is a fantastic school across the board.

Posted February 11, 2014
Very involved parent population has a staff that is on their toes - organized and focused.

Posted August 20, 2013
I am a proud parent of a 1st grader and 3rd grader at Mabry Elementary. Education is something my wife and I take to heart, and we could not be happier with Mabry elementary. After three years of hands on interaction with the teachers, office staff, and parents, I can say with great confidence that Mabry Elementary is a fantastic school across the board.
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 20, 2013
As I have attended private school my entire life, I was weary about sending my child to a Public school. This school not only has changed my perception of public education but has exceeded my expectations. From having the children wear mandatory uniforms to instill discipline and self confidence to providing enhancement programs that continue to provide extended education- this school deserves the highest honors. The teachers, faculty and Principal are always available if needed. I couldn't be happier with the foundation for learning this school provides for my child and highly reccomend this institution to anyone who is looking for a GREAT elementary school for their children. First impressions are the most important and this is what I've experienced as a first time parent.
2 people found this helpful

Mabry Elementary School 3

Posted January 14, 2013
It's telling that no reviews are posted since 2010. While some teachers are great, there is no real innovation as a school, and the same power hungry teachers and parents continue to control everything.

Mabry Elementary School 0

Posted September 22, 2010
Excellent Education, Teachers and Parent Community.

Posted July 27, 2010
My son and daughter both attend Dale Mabry and we have been so impressed with ALL the teachers. My kids have both needed extra attention for various issues and the faculty/administration has been so attentive. You can't go wrong in choosing this school!!!

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted August 10, 2008
My kids are now in 4th and 5th grade, having attended since kindergarten. The teachers and administrative staff are terrific and very responsive to parents. There are many opportunities to get involved as a parent. They offer the full gamut of support for kids who need extra help up to gifted students. They also offer a full complement of afterschool enrichment programs run by the PTA that offers something for every child.

Mabry Elementary School
4201 West Estrella Street, Tampa, FL  33629
Last modified Mabry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top