Posted April 18, 2014
mi hija esta en esta escuela y para mi es super buena . todo el personal es muy nice .

Mendenhall Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2013
Correction: Mendenhall Elementary is a great school. Very friendly staff and teachers. My son has autism and has been attending the school since the age of 3. He is now 7 and we have noticed a HUGE improvement in his social and developmental skills thanks to the support and teamwork by staff and administration. He is more talkative and eager to go to school every day. Though at times there is lack of communication such as permission slips and event notices going home last minute I really have no complaints! This school has really changed my son and our families lives. Great School!

Mendenhall Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2013
I absolutely love mendenhall elementary. I am a 5th grader here and I am so sad it is my last year here. Mendenhall has made me more talkative and has taught me how to express my feelings in words beautifully. Because of this school, I am not afraid to participate in activities and made me realize my capabilities. They r proud of me and I think they r a wonderful school. And my teacher really understands me and knows exactly my strengths and weakness, which helps when she teaches things to me. So, GO TIGERS!

Posted March 06, 2012
Best school i ever went to because of this school and its teachers im currently a 7th grader at Williams I.B. middle magnet also a good school by the way my favorite teachers were from the grades 1, 5 best teachers i ever had the staff is super nice i never encountered any kind of bullying and was always happy to come to school to learn my little brother is going to Mendenhall now and he is always having fun never wants to miss school overall this was probably the best years ill ever have in my academic years of school and will never forget my friends or past GF's and will be sure to go help out the teachers that are still there when i come back to make sure the little kids are on the right track like where i was going when i went there.

Mendenhall Elementary School 2

Posted November 01, 2011
My chid goes here and I must say I have not been impressed. Teresa is a lack of communication between the teacher and parents and they don't involve parents in most of their activities/programs. I was not aloud to bring a surprise for my child's classroom for his birthday even though I spoke with his teacher about doing so. My child along with other students has had an issue with bullying and the school wasn't very helpful in taking care of the issue. They are not very proactive on the bullying. The teachers seem very nice but I have met a few that were very rude. The main office has a lady that hates her job and you can tell that as soon as you walk in a the office. They changed my child's classroom without even notifying us about the change. I still have high hopes for this school, just hope they do some changing for the better.

Mendenhall Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2010
It's a family. The neighborhood is quiet and the school focuses on families of all types, built around the nearby churches, parks and athletics. This school gets better every year.

Posted September 29, 2010
THIS IS THE BEST PUBLIC SCHOOL,MY 2 CHILDREN ARE HERE I AM VERY HAPPY,AND THEIRS TOO

Posted October 02, 2009
I am so impressed with the loving and supportive environment that is provided at Mendenhall Elementary. I can tell that the teachers are genuinely concerned about my children's welfare and academic success. My children feel loved and valued at this school and they are encouraged to reach for the stars. Everyone seems to be very positive and upbeat. The office staff is friendly and very helpful and the teachers are awesome. I wish they taught kindergarten through high school so my kids could stay at this school for their entire academic career. I love Mendenhall. They really make a difference.

Posted August 31, 2007
My child goes here and she loves it. I love her teacher. She is really learning

Mendenhall Elementary School 0

Posted June 29, 2007
My son came to Mendenhall in the first grade and he loves Mendenhall. This school is not in our district (special assignment) but I would not have him anywhere else. Excellent Gifted Program, and the office staff is great especially Mrs.Perry.

Mendenhall Elementary School
5202 North Mendenhall Drive, Tampa, FL  33603
Last modified Mendenhall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mendenhall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.