Bad
Good

I love kings kids my son has learned so much. He loves teachers. The school is so personal. Small class sizes. Lions are #1 second to none! !!!

My granddaughter was a student at the original Kings Kids Christian Academy, so when it decided to become charter I wasn't as accepting and had a fear of the type of education she would get. This is a small school where everyone knows your name, I have the personal cell number to all her teachers as well as the principal, ALL my questions are always addressed, I am a working parent I really appreciate the after school care offer help with homework. There is no better staff they are all dedicated to the betterment of this small school. The teachers I've come in contact with are structured and no nonsense they are dedicated to education above what the school district requires. I love they require homework assignments, reading, cursive handwriting ,class projects. I'm not sure about the parent participation at the school I am a hand on parent myself but they always welcome the help and greet me by name every morning, even the teachers my child no longer has remembers us. I am raising a African American female I want her to be challenged and be comfortable with math and science and develop a good study habit and she is definitely getting that at KKAHS.

Last modified Kings Kids Academy Of Health Sciences is a Charter school that serves grades K-5