Henderson Hammock Charter School 4

Posted September 02, 2015
I am new to this school. It's only been in session about a week and a half. Education so far I would give a 5. Everything else is what made me deduct 1 star. The school only has one way in. The first week it was taking me 1-1 1/2 hours to drop and pickup my daughter and the school is 5 min. away from my home. I also understand that this is a charter school however, there is no room for individuality. I am all for uniforms but I think the kids should be able to wear appropriate shoes and socks of any color. Also, there are alot of things you have to pay extra for and you have to buy their monogrammed uniforms from the one place in Tampa and it's expensive in my opinion. I know it's just the first week but these are things I wish I knew before hand in order to make a more informed decision.

Posted March 11, 2015
I am very pleased with the athletics here at this school. They have soccer and golf for K - 5 and they have golf, soccer, volleyball, flag-football, basketball, and cheerleaading for the middle school students. My daughter was able to play all the sports since the seasons do not overlap.

Posted October 20, 2014
This is my daughter first year here at Henderson Hammock Charter School. We love this school. Have excellent staff and have a nice communication with us.

Posted October 16, 2014
I am an educator here at Henderson Hammock and I truly love my job because of the family atmosphere. The teachers are caring and motivated to help all students. The leadership is supportive and open to new ideas. There is a great display of comradery and professionalism. There are multiple clubs and sports programs for our students to participate in helping to build an amazing foundation for our students to be successful adults one day.

Posted October 16, 2014
I am an educator here at Henderson Hammock. I truly love coming to work each morning because of the family atmosphere at our school. The faculty, parents, and students are so supportive and excited to try new things. There are dozens of after school programs, as well as sports programs, for our students to particpate in. There is an evident amount of comradery that keeps us all motivated and supporting eachother!

Henderson Hammock Charter School 4

Posted October 16, 2014
Henderson Hamock is a wonderful school, my grandson loves going to school every day. He loves his teacher!

Posted October 16, 2014
Great school and it keeps getting better each year. My daughters absolutely love going to this school. Eventhough I don't spend much time at school due to work, I have open communication with the teachers and the principal. We as parents need to learn that if we have an issue with the school, we need to talk to the school directly to get a solution. Talking bad about the school to other parents is not going to fix the problems.

Posted October 16, 2014
This is our third year at this school. My son has loved every year. The environment is very family-like, firm, education based, but incredibly fun. The teachers seem to love their jobs, and the children, and the administration, and it shows. The extra-curricular activities are primarily for middleschoolers. I love the uniforms, encourages the focus on education, not fashion. While I do wish that carline wasn't such a frequent complaint, the school is doing amazing when you consider that they have almost 1200 students, and they are almost ALL dropped off, unlike most schools that transport students using buses. Most of all, I think that parents need to remember that we all CHOSE this school, and PARENTS need to do their share, as the school is certainly doing more than theirs.

Henderson Hammock Charter School 1

Posted September 26, 2014
I used to be a student here during their second year and I hated it. Everything the first year was wonderful! Seems like my teachers just pick favorites. The kids here are so mean! I have great friends though but I hate how the carline is set up too! They don't let us talk at lunch, or in the hall! We only have recess half of the year in our middle school year. A couple of the teachers are really snotty. I hate how this school is set up. 25 kids per class? Really? That's way too much. In my new school, there's 15 per class. I hate the company and when I'm older I WILL NEVER send anyone here.

Henderson Hammock Charter School 3

Posted July 21, 2014
I am a student at Henderson hammock it's fun there but the teaches not that much they threaten little kids but it would be fun if the principal wasn't so stubborn to let us have younger teaches because old teaches have no active ness in them but don't get me wrong I love this school it's just boring unlike mr.Epstein the principal is just copying every thing from 2years ago but my name is common every kid knows me and teaches my name is ........

Henderson Hammock Charter School
10322 Henderson Road, Tampa, FL  33625
Last modified Henderson Hammock Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henderson Hammock Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top