Oak Grove Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
This school is horrible!!!!!...Teachers are very,very,very, unprofessional,cafeteria staff very mean with the kids,office staff i would say there is a few that are good. Education VERY POOR...and communication between teachers and parents do not exist,the let you know about a problem when is to late to get resolve. In another words the school is a mess.

Oak Grove Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2012
Had many bad experiences with several teachers, they really do not know much about teaching ADD GIFTED STUDENT.I had to change school, it was affecting my son emotionally!!!

Oak Grove Elementary School 2

Posted July 12, 2012
I dont like this school for my son because the teachers dont even know what they are teaching in school and they dont know how to teach and the principle dosent know how to give disapline.

Oak Grove Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2012
Can someone tell me what there uniform colors are or if they even have uniforms?

Posted August 24, 2011
The school is good the teacher are very professional, the big problem is the principal , all the time talk to he parents with actitude, in ocasion in ofensive way, she does not care the opinion of the parents , she show in ocasion agresive actitud again us,. This principal need to be reemplace for somebody more polite and able to understand the people, it mean our requirements

Posted August 24, 2011

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted April 24, 2009
This Elementary School is a wonderful place for my child. The teachers all care very much and my student is full of confidence! Last year we lived in another county and my child was very quiet, kept to himself. This year he has tons of friends and believes in himself! I could not be happier.

Posted April 20, 2009
I believe the school and staff are great! What parents fail to realize is that you cant put the blame on the school and teachers when there is no parent involvement at home. Teaching begins at home. Remember it takes a whole village to raise a child!

Posted August 15, 2008

Oak Grove Elementary School
6315 North Armenia Avenue, Tampa, FL  33604
Last modified Oak Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Grove Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top