Tampa, FL

Shaw Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2013
Shaw has some of the hardest working teachers in the county who deal with the toughest academic challenges possible. Their students' needs are always at the forefront. I'm proud to be a part of the Shaw Faculty.

Shaw Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2013
My son went to this school for a couple of months and the only good thing it has is Mrs. Angelo, first grade teacher. The rest of the staff is just unproffetional and rude!! 2 thumbs way down for Shaw!!

Shaw Elementary School

Posted November 20, 2008
amazing principal, great staff, but most importantly, phenomenal children!

Posted August 08, 2008
All 5 of my children attended Shaw, and they absolutely love the school. They can't wait to get up and go to school each day. I applaud the team effort that Shaw has between the principal, parents, teachers, and staff. And not to forget the 21st Century program. It is the best thing to happen to this school(i feel). And Mrs.Nixon is wonderful, and she's doing a fantastic job with the program. I would like to thank you all for making school exciting for my kids. Keep up the good work

Posted May 18, 2007
I have 4 children currently attending Shaw, the school has improved dramatically since Ms.Kolka became principal. The after-school program is great, and so are the teachers.

Posted August 05, 2006
My 2 children attend shaw and I love it.I must say the first year was bad but since we have great teachers,staff and a great principal things are much better. We are now a C school and improving as we speak . Great job Shaw! Dana Myers

Shaw Elementary School 5

Posted December 01, 2004
The school has changed since my oldest went there. They seem to be advanced by offering free tutorinn classes and the after school program which both my kids attend. One of my children is struggling in reading and math so it is good for her.

Shaw Elementary School
11311 North 15th Street, Tampa, FL  33612
Last modified Shaw Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shaw Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top