758 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

I recently registered my daughter for her first year at this school. Although it is early on in the school year Iam already extremly impressed with the teachers and staff. I am looking forward to a wonderful year working with them. It is going to be a great year !!

I never had a problem with this school my daughter in kindergarten until 2nd grade because we move and now we are back and she is doing 5th grade and she is so happy to be back and she loves it!!!!

I agree that Tampa Bay Boulevard Elementary is a great schools for kids to go and learn, the people that work there they great at what they do,the principals have done an amazing job.

I recently transfer my daughter to this school and it had been terrible! She took some time to get used to, since the school she's coming from it was a GREAT school. But regrettably we had to move. Every day there's a new story about something That happened, whether is with the teacher or students. One time my daughters teacher told a student that he will end up working at McDonald's if he didn't pay attention! :S. I've heard about many kids bullying other kids... Very sad! Teachers can get irritated while dispatching the kids at the end of the day. They will literally scream at your child for no entirely reason! Really disorganized, they don't even have agendas for the students. Oh, i can go on and on... They need to put a smile on their face and start acting like teachers that really want to be there! I'll be transferring my daughter next year. And I definitely apologize to my daughter for this traumatic experience! Ask, read and Inform yourself before making any changes! Your child will appreciate it!

All i can say is that this school sucks!! Teachers are the worst.!! My KiD got retained 2X thanks to this school.

This school is the worst school in the bay area..my son has been getting bullied and no one did anything about it.this was going on for a while...One day my son came home with his sneakers broken..I asked him and he said it was one of his classmates that kept stepping on his sneakers all the time..I took this matter tho the school social worker and all she said that it wasn't bullying that kids would be kids..and to top it off he was even getting bullied by his own teacher..do to an error on his math homework that I tried my best to help him with..she called out Luis by saying "oh so because your mommy help you that makes this answer right?..well she wrongg!" My son came home crying to me that everybody in his class laughed at him when he said that...This is uncalled for I sure did pull him out of this school..Tampa Bay Blvd needs to be watched closely....

Tampa Bay Blvd. is an outstanding school! The entire staff truly cares about the children! My daughter has had an amazing learning experience. The teacher's at this school have made my daughter love learning....... kudos to all of the hard work this school puts forth to ensure success for all children.

A teacher's personal life should not be disclosed to you as a parent if it does not affect your children! I believe that the teacher has a right to keep her personal life to herself. The teachers at Tampa Bay Elementary are some of the best this County has to offer! They teaching styles allow for every student to succeed if they also put in the effort. You can tell they care about all of their students.

this school is the best there could be I had and have a daughter at that school and they love it the school is very educational,fun,and very understanding.thank you to mrs.rutkin,mrs.otto,mrs.torres,mrs.birchett,and mrs.ossorio they have made my girls to what they are now.this schol deserves a special award for being awesome on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 15 the staff is so lovely and welcoming theres a wonderful environment and a lot of learning tools offered I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!:)

This is an excellent school and I know from experience, being there each day as a grandparent and educator. Each staff member, starting at the stop with the principal, engages each student in safety, excellent eduational learning activities, and it is an educational environment with each child's gifts and talents acted upon. Handicapped children are also valued as very important persons. Our entire family values this school and all who work there.

Last modified Tampa Bay Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.