Posted September 09, 2013
We love TTE! My son is very happy this is his second year here and every day he is excited to go to school and learn something new.

Posted October 30, 2012
I am very thrilled to be working at such a wonderful school with very hard working and dedicated teachers. This school truly emphasizes the Bank Street Credo in educating the whole child. Come and check out our service learning projects led by the students, our school learning garden, schoolwide recycling program, Monday Mile Running Club, Tiger Talents enrichment clusters and many other fabulous programs at our school!

Temple Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
My kids love this school. This will be our third year at TTE and I am happy with the level of education and imagination that the teachers provide. My two sons are right on level and they have a variety of activities to teach the students in different ways. It is a great school with many advantages.

Posted March 09, 2010

Temple Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted November 24, 2009
I am not at all happy with the level of education my daughter is receiving at TTE. She hasn't been tested yet, but I am sure she would be designated gifted. It was well into the 1st quarter before her teacher completed diagnostic assessments. Once she did them, she didn't make any adjustments for the students in the class like my kid who can read. I just don't feel like this school can serve kids who are a little more advanced than others.

Temple Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2009

Temple Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2009

Posted February 07, 2008

Temple Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2006

Posted October 09, 2005
I think temple terrace is a great school! my son is in kindergarten and i have been very impressed with the year so far. His teacher and aide are wonderful. He's learning so much. I also love that it's a very diverse school - it's the 'real' world and not just all wealthy children or a particular color of skin. I'm glad he's learning about society as well. Tte welcomes and so appreciates their volunteers. It's a family atmosphere at tte. I would recommend it and wouldn't chose anywhere else in temple terrace! security and care of the students are of utmost importance as well. And they're currently building a new wing / addition to be completed by next school year.

Temple Terrace Elementary School
124 Flotto Avenue, Tampa, FL  33617
Last modified Temple Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Temple Terrace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top