Bad
Good

We love TTE! My son is very happy this is his second year here and every day he is excited to go to school and learn something new.

I am very thrilled to be working at such a wonderful school with very hard working and dedicated teachers. This school truly emphasizes the Bank Street Credo in educating the whole child. Come and check out our service learning projects led by the students, our school learning garden, schoolwide recycling program, Monday Mile Running Club, Tiger Talents enrichment clusters and many other fabulous programs at our school!

My kids love this school. This will be our third year at TTE and I am happy with the level of education and imagination that the teachers provide. My two sons are right on level and they have a variety of activities to teach the students in different ways. It is a great school with many advantages.

I am not at all happy with the level of education my daughter is receiving at TTE. She hasn't been tested yet, but I am sure she would be designated gifted. It was well into the 1st quarter before her teacher completed diagnostic assessments. Once she did them, she didn't make any adjustments for the students in the class like my kid who can read. I just don't feel like this school can serve kids who are a little more advanced than others.

Last modified Temple Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.