Tampa, FL

Posted September 09, 2013
We love TTE! My son is very happy this is his second year here and every day he is excited to go to school and learn something new.

Posted October 30, 2012
I am very thrilled to be working at such a wonderful school with very hard working and dedicated teachers. This school truly emphasizes the Bank Street Credo in educating the whole child. Come and check out our service learning projects led by the students, our school learning garden, schoolwide recycling program, Monday Mile Running Club, Tiger Talents enrichment clusters and many other fabulous programs at our school!

Temple Terrace Elementary School

Posted May 10, 2010
My kids love this school. This will be our third year at TTE and I am happy with the level of education and imagination that the teachers provide. My two sons are right on level and they have a variety of activities to teach the students in different ways. It is a great school with many advantages.

Temple Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted November 24, 2009
I am not at all happy with the level of education my daughter is receiving at TTE. She hasn't been tested yet, but I am sure she would be designated gifted. It was well into the 1st quarter before her teacher completed diagnostic assessments. Once she did them, she didn't make any adjustments for the students in the class like my kid who can read. I just don't feel like this school can serve kids who are a little more advanced than others.

Posted October 09, 2005
I think temple terrace is a great school! my son is in kindergarten and i have been very impressed with the year so far. His teacher and aide are wonderful. He's learning so much. I also love that it's a very diverse school - it's the 'real' world and not just all wealthy children or a particular color of skin. I'm glad he's learning about society as well. Tte welcomes and so appreciates their volunteers. It's a family atmosphere at tte. I would recommend it and wouldn't chose anywhere else in temple terrace! security and care of the students are of utmost importance as well. And they're currently building a new wing / addition to be completed by next school year.

Temple Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2005
I was pleased with this school.There are alot of young teacher,right out of collage.some are interns.But they are dedicated o teaching.My son did very well in this school.Alot of good programs.The only thing that got me was the amount of money i had to send througgh out the school year.All that money and my kid still had to wear uniform,i had no choice.Iam now very disapointed in the fact that the school greade drop from B to C.Iam not sure why but it does worry me.I have a kindergarden starting this year and hope all turns out as good as it did for my son.Remember parents,We as the parent are the most important teacher in your childs life.Dont just let the school educate your child and expect miracles.Do your part and you will see the best in your child.

Posted December 16, 2004
Great Staff. Structured Environment. My son has excelled at this school.

Temple Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2004
This school has improved all along, during the past 4 years. Both teachers and students worked together to achieve higher goals. My kids especially like the science program. I think that this is a well-balanced, healthy environment for kids to learn.

Posted May 25, 2004
TTE is a wonderful school with caring and devoted teachers.

Posted March 01, 2004
I am a former student that went to T.T.E. for six years! I loved this school, and I felt that it was very safe. Now my sister attends this school and she enjoys it very much. The school is very clean and organized and has great activities and parent involvement!

Temple Terrace Elementary School
124 Flotto Avenue, Tampa, FL  33617
Last modified Temple Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Temple Terrace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top