Posted August 30, 2013
Love, love, love this school!! Great teachers, great principal, great learning! This school has a zero tolerance policy which I also love. The P.E. class is 1 hour long every day of the week. We never had that in regular public school. Anyway, I'm very happy with everything at this school.

Posted May 16, 2013
this school is the best the teachers are great they really care about the kids they keep you up to date on all things and paren involvement is great i would recommend this school to anyone and everyone

Posted October 30, 2012
I absolutely love this school, from the office staff to the teachers and Cafeteria staff. My daughter has been going to this school for the past 3 years and she loves it. All of her teachers have been spectacular. I'd recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to get an excellent education.

Posted August 28, 2012
GREAT SCHOOL . LOVE IT . MY THREE CHILDREN WENT THERE AND ITS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL FOR KIDS ON LEARING AND TEACHER STAFF EVERYONE IS NICE . ALOT OF COMUNICATOIN PARENTS INVOLVE AND THEY TAKE CARE OF STUDENT LEARNING . I WISH THAT MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS THAT GREAT.

Posted February 28, 2012
this is a great school..staff really worries about the students n they have a awesome commitment..

Twin Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted February 10, 2011
I remember going to this school five years ago. Great school, but some teachers were very rude to parents and students, because I remember once, my teacher was yelling at the student for no reason.

Posted February 08, 2011
Twin Lakes is a great school focused on education and family involvement. They have lots of extracurricular activities and field trips to keep the kids interested in learning!

Posted March 02, 2010
My son Eddie is in the EELP class and since day one everyone on the staff has been very helpful. My son has autism and I was fearful of him not fitting in or getting lost in the school but the school is a very safe and organized school I love everything about it! Elizabeth Morales

Posted August 09, 2009
twin lake have been a great school for my three children and my nephews thank you twin lakes your the best

Posted June 05, 2008

Twin Lakes Elementary School
8507 North Habana Avenue, Tampa, FL  33614
Last modified Twin Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Lakes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top